AN HOUR AGO 5 reasons to start meditating this second: http://t.co/yIKpxRHqTF

2 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

3 HOURS AGO 7 no-so-scary scary movies: http://t.co/v7p5cuxrXP

COMMENTS

Picking between bros

Two guys like me, and they are brothers!

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

just leave a message on my profile

by basketballcutie11 on 8/22/2011 8:35:34 AM

1.think of your crush

2.make a heart with your hands

3.then kiss your hands while still making the heart

4.then put the heart where your real heart is

5.tomorrow your crush will ask you out

6.this will only work if you post this to your favorite article

by hollylover5 on 5/8/2011 11:15:07 PM

Dear MOD!
So I like this guy and everyone says he likes me and he goes out of his way to talk to me and everything but then one day one of his good friends asked me out of course I said noo but now he won't talk or look at me. Frown did I do something wrong ?!?!? What should I do I'm so confused. I still like himFrown

Hey girlie. He could just be being a good friend to his friend. I'm sure his buddy is upset that you said no, so he prob advised all his friends to stay away from you. Just give it some time and all the boys will get over it.
Marly Z.

by Confusedbeyondbelief on 4/13/2011 5:45:12 PM

MOD!!!
Okay so I almost have the same problem! Except the two guys aren't related and they hate each other! I really like them both and I don't know who to pick I already cheated once on both of them and I hate it! Some of my classmates are already picking SIDES!! Please help me I don't know who I like more

Hey girlie -- you need to look at the pros and cons of both guys.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Isael1999 on 4/8/2011 8:10:52 PM

MOD MOD my bgf asked me out and i said yes but then things got all awkward between us and we havnt even gone anywhere p.s im twelve and this is the first time anyones asked me out and i dont know how to make things right again p.p.s im not technically allowed to date but almost nobody is and we all do anyway is that bad. please help thnx

Hey girlie -- the last thing you wanna do is go against your parents wishes, as you don't want to lose their trust. Nonetheless, you should talk to your guy friend about your feelings regarding things between you two.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by superstar579 on 4/1/2011 11:13:31 PM

MOD!
okay so there is this guy in my grade named holden and most of the girls in my grade like his older brother. I never noticed his brother until my friends metioned it. I have a major crush on his brother who is a 2 yrs older than me. I have been friends with Holden since 3rd grade and I am developing a small crush on him. I think im going crazy because holden asked me to prom. I really like him and his brother, what should I do???????????

Hey girl,

Yikes.. tough sitch! The best thing to do here is make a choice based partly on your head and partly on your heart. The head part is easy: would it really ever be possible to date Holden's older bro? It could even be one of the reasons why you have the crush - he's older and unattainable, which is definitely attractive to some girls! Now to the heart part - which one makes you happier? Which one is funny, shares your interests, respects you, etc.? It's tough but ya gotta weigh the options and figure out which one would make you happiest overall. But make sure you don't miss out on something awesome just because you're holding out for something that seems "perfect." Aside from that advice, ya gotta make this decision on your own <3
Lauren C.

by blackcrow1314 on 3/28/2011 9:55:00 PM

i like this boy but his cousins and sisters are my bffs. he his two years older. he asks about boys i like and stuff like that but i dont know if he thinks of me as a "little girl" or if he is just asking or if he really wants to know....he keeps flirting but im still confused please respond asap

by I-am-who-I-am on 3/27/2011 8:22:38 PM

MODMODMOD
Im feeling this guy who is a complete different race than me, i feel like he might be interested because of the way he looks at me but i dun know and i don't wanna be silly because what if he's guy who sticks to his own.I usually stick to my own but lately my mind has expand and if anything were to happen i know alot of my friends and my ex especially my ex would be making big deal out of it and talk about it. Should i just see what happens i just don't know it's wierd because i almost feel like a traitor or something and i know i shouldn't.

Hey girlie!

That's great that you are interested in someone from another race--there is absolutely nothing wrong with that!  I think it would be more of an issue if you were not interacting with people of various races! Have fun and see how things go..if a guy likes you, his actions will show it and he'll make an effort to hang out with you Smile
Ruth S.

by Zee<3 on 3/27/2011 12:25:35 AM

MOD
I think i like my best friend his names Killian and he just super nice to me used to ask to sit on the bus with me EVERYDAY but latley somethings change about him. Hes trying to be popular he doesnt text me he still comes to my house every tuesday along with my friend he likes (so i cant even talk to him) and he never asks me to sit on the bus with him. Hes almost completely changed. Its really upsetting for me what should i do Frown(

Hey girlie,

Try talking to him and seeing if he wants to hang out or do something fun as friends!  Try not to worry too much about it...if he wants to see you, he should make an effort to (maybe he's just going through a tough time).  Spend time with other friends as well and maybe he'll come around!

Ruth S.

by KatzOutaZeBag on 3/26/2011 9:05:42 PM

That sounds like a problem! Smile

by millie23456 on 3/25/2011 9:42:09 PM