6 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

7 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

8 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Have fun, you two! 5 great spring dates

Warmer days equal more ways to have fun with the fella in your life.

A movie like The Lorax, enough to get you laughing and sitting close enough to hold hands! *sigh*

by lavlo on 3/13/2012 11:36:20 PM

MODMODMOD!
I really like this guy in my grade.. and I am pretty sure he likes me back. Should I try asking him out? If so, how do I. Just to let you know I am really shy and quiet around people I dont know very well.. Please Help ASAP!!!!

Hey girl! You will never know for sure if he likes you back unless you give it a try. Just ask if he would like to hang out one day after school, something casual with out too much pressure.
Ana D.

by jennp98 on 11/8/2011 6:08:42 AM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

just leave a message on my profile

by basketballcutie11 on 8/21/2011 9:29:21 PM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 8:05:58 PM

MODMODMOD when do you think is an ok age to start dating? my mom says like 14 or 15 years old...do you think thats reasonable? Im almost 12 1/2. I would like to start earlier but i don't want to behind my mom's back, so should i stick to her rules?

Hey girl,

It's tough to say when the best age to start dating is, because everyone feels comfortable doing it at different times and parents have a lot of say in this decision. If your mom doesn't want you to date until later, then you should respect that. However, see if going on group dates with girls and guys is OK with her. That would give you some experience in the dating department but because there's more people, it may make your mom more comfortable.  Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 6/28/2011 2:57:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm in Middle school and a bunch of my friends are starting to date. I don't like a guy at the moment but its always awkward when other friends ask me if I have a boyfriend or my friends tell me about their bfs. I seem to be bad at flirting or so my friend tells me. i'm kinda quiet around people I don't know, get straight As and I don't 'get' the whole popular scene. PLease help!!!

by Bluejaye221 on 6/26/2011 3:03:23 PM

Mod!!! My boyfriend said he likes cheerleading sometimes...is that normal or just weird???

Hey girl, no that's not weird at all. He probably just likes the girls lol.

Lynae P.

by lokococoagirl on 6/5/2011 12:21:24 AM

MOD MOD! DO You Think It's To Big An Age Difference For Someone Who's 18 To Date Someone Who's 22? I Really Like This Older Guy And My Parents Don't Have a Problem With It,, But I Really Need TO Know How To Get His Attention Not Working To Well And I Need To Know How To Catch His Eye! He's outgoing Proper And I think He Likes Girls That Are Girlier And I'm Tomboyish But Also Girlie,, So Any Ideas Thanks MOD!!! Smile

Hey girl, I think the biggest problem with an age difference like that is college. This guy has graduated most likely; you're just about to start. He's going to find his first job; you're going to take your first college class. But overall, I'd suggest just being yourself. You shouldn't have to change yourself for this guy. Try hanging with him one on one and hint you're interested.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by colorful1 on 5/26/2011 9:06:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I was wondering what would be a good group date for me and my BF with a few single friends

Hey girlie,

Try doing a group activity like bowling, mini golf, or a roundtable lunch/dinner. That way, everyone can talk to everyone and no one will feel left out!
Lauren C.

by paipailarz on 5/16/2011 10:01:57 PM

I was wondering what would be a fun group date for me, my BF, my BFF, and her crush?

by paipailarz on 5/16/2011 10:00:19 PM