10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

12 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

14 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Have fun, you two! 5 great spring dates

Warmer days equal more ways to have fun with the fella in your life.

I love the observatory I dea! i used to love astronomy, but i still know a thing or two about our legends in the sky...;)

by IttyBittyKittyCommittee on 3/20/2011 12:08:31 AM

okay these arent too bad(: i love the scanvenger hunt ideaLaughing

if you have any more date ideas for me and my boyy, i'd love emSmile so post em on mhhy profile pleasse&thaankkyou<3

by varsityFHplaya141 on 3/19/2011 10:51:53 PM

Attention chicas born in 1990-1999!
You're a 90's kid - it's obvious - you have spunk and amazing style! Join I'm a 90's Kid - a new GL club!! Discuss your favorite memories of being a kid living in one of the best decades of all time - the 1990's!

by pointeprincess on 3/19/2011 10:35:40 PM

sorry I've been bothering you...but what does it mean when a boy pushes you on the swing and swings next to you then hold onto your swing?

hey girlie,

I don't think there is a definite meaning to that action--each boy expresses their feelings differently and sometimes they do silly things...just don't think too much about every single action that a boy does! Just have fun Smile

Ruth S.

by justadream11 on 3/19/2011 10:33:47 PM

Hey Girls!

i give advice about everything! Boys, family, friends, school, health, etc. i'm a normal teenage girl just like you and probably have encountered some of the same problems so ASK away!

by bb01unouwantme on 3/19/2011 10:24:28 PM

i really like this guy. he's my best friend. but he's kind of different than the other guys in my class... it's kind of weird. he's not into sports and video games and whatever else guys usually like. he's really smart and gets straight A's and stuff. he likes cars. lol. he's not a nerd, but a few people in my glass think he's gay. i know he's not. he likes me back too, and we text every day. only 3 people in my class are going to the high school i'm going to next year, and he's one of them. we already have a lot of the same classes picked out. we were talking about classes today, and i said what if out classes are in different semesters or whatever, and he was like well then we'll get through it Smile. we talk like we're kind of a couple, but we're not! (yet).... how do i hint to him more that i like him? i'm not leaving him a cheesy note or anything, we're not like that.. i dont know, i'm just confused. Tong what do i do?

Hey girlie,

When you like someone, your actions should surely show it.  Do some sweet and considerate things only for him that you know he'll love--like bake him some of his favorite cookies or make something really artsy for him.  Find more ways to hang out with him too!  I'm sure he'll pick up the signs sooner or later Smile

Ruth S.

by erinthemaster on 3/19/2011 9:59:00 PM

so my boyfriend's mom doesnt like me and no one knows why. we want to hang out but we cant because she wont let him hang out with me. and we cant hang out in school because of the no PDA rule. what should i do!?? i really like him):

Hey girlie,

You should talk to your bf and see if there's a way you can change his mom's mind about how she feels about you!  Try to find a chance to talk to her or have a meal all together and show why you think you are a good fit for her son! Don't try to sneak behind her back to see--it'll just make matters worse.  Try to figure out what the root of the problem is!
Ruth S.

by mymusicmylife0 on 3/19/2011 9:40:05 PM

There's this dude I like and he's my best guy friend. He calls me on the phone sometimes. He pushes me on the swing and swings next to me and grabs onto my swing (:
He said I was hot, but he didn't like me...
What is that supposed to mean, what does it mean when a boy pushes you on the swing or swings next to you? Please no links!!! AND AGAIN I SAY NO LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

Sometimes you can think someone is attractive, but you are not necessarily attracted to them in a bf/gf way.  He probably thinks you're awesome and loves hanging out with you, but he's just not wanting to be more than friends.  Just learn to appreciate what you guys have!

Ruth S.

by justadream11 on 3/19/2011 9:33:12 PM

Hey, I have really curly hair and it's a bit poofy. Do you have any links that show how to keep curly hair from frizzing or keeping it healthy and some cute hairstyles for people with curly hair? Thanks!!

Hey girlie!

Here's an article on how to fight frizz:

Check out the hair section for other tips for all different types of hair styles!

Have fun! Smile
Ruth S.

by elkhorngirl97 on 3/19/2011 9:30:09 PM

these r gr8 ideas. now all i need is a bf...

by janerbuy on 3/19/2011 9:27:43 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?