6 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

9 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

10 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Have fun, you two! 5 great spring dates

Warmer days equal more ways to have fun with the fella in your life.

Hey Guys! its Emily,
i just wanna tell u about my club, Be Unique!Smile take a look and consider applying for my open positions secretary, treasurer, VP, health consultant, and beauty consultant.
just tell me your username, age, and why you want the position. also tell me any experience you have as an advice giver.
K thx so much!! ILY, oboeguardgirl Smile Ruth S.

by oboeguardgirl on 3/19/2011 9:04:14 PM

Maybe the picnic but none of these seem like u know orginal and unique.

by Randafanna2 on 3/19/2011 4:56:16 PM

So i really like this guy, but hes been sending me mixed signals: he took me out to starbucks, and walked me home, got me a V-day gift, then he kinda starts ignoring me...I wanna ask him about it, and find out for sure if he likes me. Is this the right way to go??

Helen S.

by fastbutterflyer on 3/19/2011 4:15:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD HELP!
There's this dude I like and he's my best guy friend. He calls me on the phone sometimes. He pushes me on the swing and swings next to me and grabs onto my swing (:
He said I was hot, but he didn't like me...
Frown
What is that supposed to mean, what does it mean when a boy pushes you on the swing or swings next to you? Please no links!!!

Helen S.

by justadream11 on 3/19/2011 4:02:26 PM

mod mod mod
heyy! so the guy i like we dont really ever talk in person but we txt a lot and hes is always looking at me at school and idk why but anyway a few nights ago he txt me and said do you like me and i said i think you are cute and he ohh ok because some people said you did which does not surprise me cuz my kinda friend is in his class and found out i liked him soo she probaly told him but idk that for sure then later i asked him who he liked and he has yet to tell me or talk to me since i asked what do you think all this means cuz he has me all confused!!! thanks!!!Smile

Helen S.

by greendancer818 on 3/19/2011 4:02:04 PM

what is life? what is your goal in life? what do you want to do with your life? well, these are all the things that we will discover in this amazing club for girls who loves GL, and have a life!! Smile
THE LIFE CLUB
get there by going onto my profile and clicking under clubs. check back on the club page for daily updates!

by keri49 on 3/19/2011 4:01:09 PM

so my crush finally found his phone yesterday!!! so we texted (he texted like all guys do when they first get my number, aka one word answers, but he wanted to keep the convo going). anyway, how long should i wait before texting him again. I don't wanna freak him out, but i also don't want him to think i'm ignoring him.

Hey! well if he texted you you don't have to wait to text back at all Smile
Helen S.

by rainydays720 on 3/19/2011 3:32:27 PM

modmodmodmod~~theres this guy i like and we were walking into class and it was just the two of us(the teacher wasn't even there yet)and he held the door open for me so i made a grand entrance w/random sound effects. he was laughing and then reminded me we had a test. so we were talking about the test and we were both laughing/smiling when my friend came in and started talking about it w/ us. then he got really quiet. then the next day i was walking and he was coming from the other direction when a gum container came flying in front of me and he quick kicked it just out of my way. then i was sitting with my other friend and he came and we all started talking and my twin and i have a contest to see who we can get to join each side for our own war-thing and he said he would join mine. me and him were joking around about it the next day when he helped pick up a pile of rulers i dropped. my friend keeps saying that we were flirting. is she right and he also likes me or what? thanks!

Helen S.

by SuperSquirrel on 3/19/2011 2:19:04 PM

COME JOIN THE OFFICIAL PRETTY GIRLS ONLY CLUB!!!!!
COME APPLY ON MY PAGE FOR A CHANCE A VICE PRESIDENT, BOY SPECIALIST, BEAUTY FASHION AND MAKEUP SPECIALIST, AND HEALTH SPECIALIST
ELECTIONS WILL BE HELD ON APRIL 3, 2011