8 HOURS AGO You're invited! Don't miss #GLrockyourlife in Baltimore on April 17 🙌 cc:@InternQueennpic.twitter.com/2sW2jEfnsll

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ — what kind of friend are you? http://t.co/88Ewz73zdB

14 HOURS AGO Ouch! Could all that texting seriously harm ya? http://t.co/zsfm6dak7K

COMMENTS

Rockin' rolled flower cuff

Inject some spring into your wardrobe with a cute fashion accessory you can make for free!

AWSM! I just made it! Looks SUPER AWESOME!(:

by aki2000 on 9/1/2012 3:29:15 PM

This is too cute! I wanna make it, but idk how to make the flowers! The video tutorial won't load on any of the computers at my house! Everybody is saying the flowers are really easy to make, but i can't even get the video up. Frown

by malpenguino319 on 7/19/2012 10:54:45 AM

This is SOOOO precious!! IT's so cute!! I totaly have to make some of these!!!

by Heebee1800 on 2/28/2012 7:45:06 AM

wait okay right now im a really being a blonde and all so no one take it personal but like if you get the toilet paper roll and so how i mean like which way can you cut it cause im cofussed... Smile

by bebebug on 5/11/2011 8:09:12 PM

i will so make this and my mom finally let me use the hot glue gun so yay!

by 13lolalover on 4/26/2011 1:27:35 PM

hey if you are artsty check out Smilelive life loud(:
if you like to sew check out sew your heart out

by alaina978978 on 4/17/2011 7:01:21 PM

this looks so cool
can't wait to try

by fairykyta on 4/1/2011 12:44:06 PM

JOIN THE VACATION CLUB

talk about your favorite vacations, dream vacation, and upcoming vacations.

by oceanlover69 on 3/30/2011 8:28:58 PM

I just finished this and it took, like 10 minutes, the only hard part was covering the toilet paper tube in fabric but the flowers are super easy to make and surprisingly fun to roll up. My friends will be so jealous! Smile

by graciela on 3/28/2011 7:26:55 PM

ATTENTION! Anyone who plays basketball or wants to learn more about it, come check out my club-- Basketball!!
~Erin~