AN HOUR AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

2 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

3 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

Should I warn my BFF about her bad boy beau?

My bestie likes this guy who I think is totally wrong for her.

Modmodmod! Theres this guy that i like and i think that he likes me back because we talk alot in this club that were both in and he says hi to me in the hall. But, theres this girl who likes him too. Were not really friends or anything, but i know that she wants to ask him out. What should i do?? Thanks for all the help!! (:

Hey girlie! Check out this article on how to know if a guy is into you:

http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx. Afterwards, you should try and get your foot in the door with him -- check out this article on flirting:

Brittany G.

by monkeyloverdk on 3/26/2011 10:47:49 AM

GL readers hope you like this, I remember thinking only if that’s the way he thought of me. Who knows things may have been different, better. Whenever I used to look into those deep brown eyes I would see happiness, hope, maybe even a spark of the same feeling, I remember the way his lip curled on one side a little more than the other when he smiled. How his one look could make my world stop for a few seconds. I remember how we used to smile and stair at each other across the lunch room, but never even say one hello. I love how he used to make me think there could be a small chance he thought of me the same way, just a twinkle at least? I remember when he would stair at me like there was no judgment like there was no other girl in the world. I remember the first time I saw him staring out the window at me, how it made my cheeks blush a beautiful rose pink. Did you ever even notice I existed? I remember when it all changed, when I realized you didn’t think of me the same way.

by sweetlyssie14 on 3/26/2011 3:31:07 AM

******* HEY GIRLS******* NEED GUY ADVICE??? NEED SOMEONE TO HELP YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT YOUR CRUSH IS THINKING?? OR JUST NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO? COME JOIN ***GIRLSRULE***!!! THE TOTALLY AWESOME ADVICE CLUB COME TO ME WITH YOUR GUY PROBS AND GET ADVICE FAST!Smile Smile COME TALK TO ME OR CHAT WITH YOUR FELLOW GIRLIES SPREAD THE WORD!! Smile Smile Smile COME CHECK IT OUT! Brittany G.

by colorful1 on 3/26/2011 12:21:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD so this guy i liked said some mean stuff about me like that i was ugly and mean and annoying and some other stuff. Not many girls like him, but he likes this one sorta pretty girl but idk if she likes him. But my friends and his friends and us are going to the movies tuesday possibly, and I just wonderered what to say to him because I wanna get to know him and figure out why he hates me so much. Have any tips on what I should say to him or do? I know his friends are gonna make us talk. Thanks

Hey girlie -- just pull him to the side and ask him what his reasoning was for saying the things he said. Explain to him that it hurt your feelings and if there was something that you didn't like about him, you wouldn't go around blasting him on it, because it's rude and hurtful.

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by Tokyogirl98 on 3/25/2011 11:23:00 PM

MOD!
me and my crush (my best friend's brother) get along pretty well, but sometimes we're awkward. How do I beat the "awkwardness" and saying potentially emberassing stuff? And how do I know he's flirting?

Hey girl, the best way to beat awkwardness is to pretend it isn't there. People make things more awkward than they really are. As for the flirting, it's hard to gauge. I'd just pay attention to any hints he gives he's interested in spending more time with you or dating. Watch body language and whether or not he goes out of his way to be around you.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Clauu! on 3/24/2011 10:12:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! Okay well, i like a guy and same with my best friend, but she went out with him, he dumped her. I think he likes me but he is always staring at me, he talks to me around his friends, he shows-off infront of me, he is always around me. Another problem: He has a girlfriend. I broke up with mine, but i really really like him, oh did i mention, hes a bad-boy? ANOTHER PROBLEM: His best friend has a crush on me!!! HELP!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! and please don't tell me to just take some time to think it out, please give me solid advice!

Hey girlie, you should take into consideration how your best friend would feel if you dated the guy who dumped her. Also, if he has a girlfriend, you should respect his relationship, just as you would want someone to respect yours.

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by MusicLovex3 on 3/24/2011 9:05:52 PM

1.put ur hand on ur chest

2.say the person dat u love 4 times

3.put ur finger on ur nose

4.say their name 4 times

5.put this on 4 articles and tomorrow they will say i love u,kiss on da cheek,or ask u out

by w0lfgirl on 3/23/2011 6:15:36 PM

I'm having trouble with science. Not the "I get bad grades" but the "ALL THE KIDS ARE JERKS AND I CAN'T STAND THEM!!" They all try to copy off me and the dis the teacher. I can't change classes. Please help!

Hey girlie. There's always going to be the people out there who you don't necessarily like. You have to learn to cope with them though because they will a part of your life no matter where you go. For now, be the bigger person. The best thing to do is to not act like them. If they are being mean to the teacher, don't take part in it. As far as the copying though- you should mention something to your teacher. Copying is a form of plagiarism and is a serious offense-especially when you get older. So, talk to your teacher and let him/her know that you're suspicious so they can take appropriate measures. Good luck.
Marly Z.