Bridget M.

is modding

14 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 hunnies stay hydrated with a Slate water bottle from @miir: http://t.co/Ta64XzH69S

AN HOUR AGO .@olivia_holt just became Tinker Bell’s best friend...no, seriously: http://t.co/eJhb9HyOAY

13 HOURS AGO How to handle awkward contact between you and your crush: http://t.co/hsF3rT1DUk

COMMENTS

Field day fun

Celebrate the return of spring with your own tournament of champions. Tug of war, anyone?

we've had field days for as long as i remember, on the 2nd to last wk of skool! in middle skool its a lot different, but more fun cuz theres a dunk tank!

by oceanlover69 on 3/30/2011 8:49:01 PM

JOIN THE VACATION CLUB

talk about your favorite vacations, dream vacation, and upcoming vacations.

by oceanlover69 on 3/30/2011 8:35:19 PM

This sounds fun! Maybe I'll do this for my birthday in the summer

by dancequeen12 on 3/27/2011 11:16:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
2 Q's
1.) I gave you guys my E-mail address to ask my parents for permission for my visible account and when will they get that?
2.) When will my club ( Dancers101!!) BECOME Visible to the rest of the GL readers?
And how will I know?

Hey! We're just moderating it all. it'll get done Smile
Helen S.

by fungirl123 on 3/25/2011 7:14:38 PM

We used to have field day at school but after 6th grade you dont get that privilege! Frown

by rayrey on 3/24/2011 1:48:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
if i do intervals for a half hour and jump rope for 10 minutes and do ab excersizes every day, how soon will I get abs?

Hey chica! It takes time! It also depends on what you're eating. If you have a healthy diet, and you're doing ab exercises every day, you should start to feel toned quickly.

Clare W.

by laydeebug88 on 3/24/2011 1:47:48 PM

capture the flag is awesome it should be on here

by ellybelle98 on 3/24/2011 12:41:35 PM

What do you hate the most about your period?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.