2 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

3 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

4 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't want the recipe for the world's greatest carrot cake? http://t.co/7zWmJLIVHv

COMMENTS

Field day fun

Celebrate the return of spring with your own tournament of champions. Tug of war, anyone?

we've had field days for as long as i remember, on the 2nd to last wk of skool! in middle skool its a lot different, but more fun cuz theres a dunk tank!

by oceanlover69 on 3/30/2011 8:49:01 PM

JOIN THE VACATION CLUB

talk about your favorite vacations, dream vacation, and upcoming vacations.

by oceanlover69 on 3/30/2011 8:35:19 PM

This sounds fun! Maybe I'll do this for my birthday in the summer

by dancequeen12 on 3/27/2011 11:16:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
2 Q's
1.) I gave you guys my E-mail address to ask my parents for permission for my visible account and when will they get that?
2.) When will my club ( Dancers101!!) BECOME Visible to the rest of the GL readers?
And how will I know?

Hey! We're just moderating it all. it'll get done Smile
Helen S.

by fungirl123 on 3/25/2011 7:14:38 PM

We used to have field day at school but after 6th grade you dont get that privilege! Frown

by rayrey on 3/24/2011 1:48:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
if i do intervals for a half hour and jump rope for 10 minutes and do ab excersizes every day, how soon will I get abs?

Hey chica! It takes time! It also depends on what you're eating. If you have a healthy diet, and you're doing ab exercises every day, you should start to feel toned quickly.

Clare W.

by laydeebug88 on 3/24/2011 1:47:48 PM

capture the flag is awesome it should be on here

by ellybelle98 on 3/24/2011 12:41:35 PM