13 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

14 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

15 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Get AnnaSophia's presh, girly look

We’ve loved AnnaSophia Robb ever since she came crashing onto the scene in Because of Winn-Dixie. We heart her acting…almost as much as her style! Here's how to rock her flirty, feminine ensemble.

So thats where my jacket went. I thought my dog chewed it up.

by bleachfan on 6/14/2011 7:46:07 AM

The shoes are Hott!!!

by Mz.Stars&Hearts on 5/26/2011 11:08:27 PM

OMG AnnaSophia is like my idol!!! she is amazing!!!! if you agree and want to talk just post a comment on my profile!!! thanks <3

by thetwilightgleek on 4/16/2011 7:35:22 PM

Looovvee her!!! lol

by Sunshinee!Girl on 3/29/2011 4:25:37 PM

Looking for Advice? Get it here! Nothing to weird, too personal, or too long. I'll give you an answer chock full of info. Post on my profile, and I'll answer on yours unless upon request.

by peacelovejesus on 3/26/2011 11:05:44 PM

everything is so pricey and i know i'de never wear it. it's not my style, and were 2?

by janerbuy on 3/26/2011 7:21:18 PM

I think GL's outfit is better. Some people just have certain shapes. She would look cuter in white casual pants, a frilly top with a jean jacket, and cute sandals. That would be cute! I would do a really pretty up-do too! Brittany G.

by topchef88 on 3/26/2011 12:16:39 PM

Calling all single girls! "Single Ladies" is a club for girls who know they don't need a BF to be there fab, awesome selves. Join the fun today!

by dancingqueen96 on 3/26/2011 11:38:15 AM

MODMODMODMODMODM umm i was just wondering if you go out for your first date what do you eat because i dont want my breath smelling bad

Hey girlie! No onions or garlic Smile