8 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

10 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

10 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

Meet the rockstars of Lemonade Mouth

We caught up with the stars of the Disney Channel's latest movie on set.

mod mod mod
Does your magazine an iphone app??

Bonjour chicky! Not at the moment but I'll be sure to suggest the idea to our editor since it would be so cool!!

Jessica W.

by kayleestarlet on 3/29/2011 8:43:30 AM

I love Olivia, Bridget's character!

by balletchic on 3/27/2011 10:23:45 AM

Looking for Advice? Get it here! Nothing to weird, too personal, or too long. I'll give you an answer chock full of info. Post on my profile, and I'll answer on yours unless upon request.

by peacelovejesus on 3/26/2011 11:11:09 PM

Sometimes life seems so hard that we cant even manage a smile.
Come visit the club Smile, and be inspired to get over

whatever it is you need to get over or be a helping hand to others! Learn to live life without all of the unnecessary drama. After- all smiling is much more funSmile

by phixxee3 on 3/26/2011 8:24:08 PM

Modmodmod
What kind of shirt will look good with black yoga pants? I'm not wearing them to exercise

Hey girlie! A solid-colored v-neck Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by EgirlH.97 on 3/26/2011 12:58:42 PM

Smile Callling all single girls! "Single Ladies" is a club for girls who know they don't need a BF to be there fab, awesome, selves. Join today! Smile

by dancingqueen96 on 3/26/2011 11:35:20 AM

i <3 the cast!!!!!!

by I<3gurrls! on 3/26/2011 10:33:27 AM

Come search my new club!!
Dancers101!!
Only 2 members so far but lets work up to like A lot!!
Luv ya all,