2 HOURS AGO Let's just say this past weekend was a big one for USA 🇺🇸�http://t.co/mJRISvTWyoWpic.twitter.com/6I85juvBq7Bq7

15 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

16 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

COMMENTS

Roll in the dough: 10 money-making ideas

Too young for a "real" job but desperate for some spending money? Read on for 10 ways you can start rollin' in the dough.

well i dont live in a city and around my house its all adults and no one owns any dogs are there any other ways to make some money even when you dont live in the most populated area?

by Hailee_Blades on 6/18/2013 9:39:40 PM

Hey I'm thinking about making jewelry for money and am thinking about selling it online. Is Etsy a good option for this? Does it cost money to sell in etsy? Any other sugestions? Would a website work? And do I need a liscense to sell jewelry online? Sorry for all the questions but I'm really curious about this. Thank you in advance!

Hey angelfish, yeah Etsy is a nice site. There's also Amazon and I'm sure you know of Ebay. I'm not exactly sure how selling on Etsy works. Maybe send an email to the company or look at the FAQ on their webpage. Nope you don't need a license to sell anything online. I've sold books on Amazon before without anything and was fine. Good luck! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by angelfish on 5/28/2013 7:16:25 PM

Thanks for any help you give me gl.

by hgrules on 12/17/2012 5:30:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I want to start a dog-walking business in my neighborhood,but I don't know how to convince my parents. Any suggestions???

Hey girl! Try this article! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/24/How-to-get-what-you-wantwithout-begging.aspx.  Good Luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by 2funE on 8/6/2012 2:04:05 PM

MOD!!!!
I'm 11, and I already have a part-time job with my buds, but I want my own business. Any good ideas?

Personally, I would definitely give babysitting, dog walking, grocery shopping, or jewelry making a try. There's always a need for those!
Lauren C.

by BeautyQueen10 on 10/20/2011 11:39:22 PM

hi. so i really like this article but i dont have the opportunity for any of these and I need to make $600-$1000 by September and no later. I can try the craft fairs but they don't really happen till December. I NEED HELP

by HarryPotterLOL on 7/12/2011 3:28:12 AM

MOD~MOD~MOD~
So, I'm 13 and looking for ways to make some mula! My mom lost her job but got a new one. It doesn't come close to how much the other one paid. So this Summer vacation were going on, we can't do as many things as we would like. I've made some cute crafts (duct tape bags, flowers you clip in your hair) and that hasn't been doing good at all. I'm looking for ways to make money. I want to try and babysit, but i have to go over their house. I don't even know if they could harm me in any way! Got any great ideas? I love animals, and have to sisters (7 & 15, if this info. is necessary!) Please & thanks.
xoxo -Gessi.

Alyssa B.

by Gessi:) on 5/26/2011 5:58:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
well, my mom bought me an expensive camera (well, $100 is alot to our family. its a tough time) and i want to make some money to pay her back. i dont want to get paid from her i want to get paid from someone else. ideas?

Hey girlie -- $100 is a lot for any family (it's a recession! ) Take a look at these articles: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/05/19/15-ways-to-make-major-moolah-this-summer.aspx and http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/03/25/10-money-making-ideas.aspx Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by babych on 5/21/2011 12:07:49 AM

mod mod mod hi im 12 will any of the ideas work for me if not do you have any other ideas

These ideas sound great for someone your age.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by ktm1027 on 5/20/2011 10:47:27 PM

I have to help my mom work concession... BUT I DON'T GET PAID!

by miaboo123 on 5/14/2011 4:16:55 PM