4 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

5 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 couch potatoes relax in a Shag plush beanbag from @Overstock: http://t.co/Q2OClFa0CZ

19 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

COMMENTS

Get energized with yoga!

Tara Stiles, yoga instructor and owner of Strala Yoga, created a fresh workout for GL.

If you girls have Netflix there's a 1 hour-ish yoga session called Crunch Candlelit Yoga for Instant Watch and it's awesome Brittany G.

by CursaLeStrange on 3/26/2011 12:33:25 PM

MOD i think i need to lose weight.. i am around 5'6'' and a little under 170 lbs i lost almost 20 lbs from the beginning of the year. do you think i am reallly over weight? and what can i do to ose more weight?? thanks

Hey girlie! Only youe doctor can tell you if you are overweight, but if you are interested in shedding pounds -- the healthy way -- I suggest increasing your fruits and veggies, decreasing all unhealthy items, drinking plenty of water and exercising. If you would like to go on a diet, you should always talk to your doctor frist regarding the best way to go Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by sparksfly13 on 3/26/2011 9:38:47 AM

Yay I <3 Yoga I had it at school,you should post more workouts about yoga!

by kitty621 on 3/26/2011 1:29:25 AM

Hey guys im new to GL and wanna meet some new people. Stop by my profile! Smile

by SuckerPunch on 3/26/2011 1:01:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Ok so my best guy friend, Drew I've know him for about 8 years now. Were good friends then this year ( I'm 14 and in 8th grade,so is he.) Then we started talking and I always though we were "just friends" but then he would text and IM me like 24/7 everyday it was annoying but sweet. Finally, he said he liked and I started to like him too so I told him. He gives me hugs everyday in school (we don't have any classes together.) So it so sweet and he kissed me once but even recently broke up with his gf and everyone says that its because he likes me that much. But now he stopped talking to me, he walks past me in the hallways and doesn't even say Hi. The worst part is that I like him more than ever and I know he still likes me. Then I go on facebook and he has another girlfriend all of the sudden. I'm so confused I didn't even see this my friend told me to go look. I text him and he won't answer. What does this mean? Help Frown

Hey girlie, your best bet is to confront him face-to-face. If he won't give you a straight answer then you should focus on moving on, because stressing over him is not worth it

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by princess24 on 3/25/2011 8:48:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i need help to make a guy notice me, i figure no guy would like a shy quiet gothic person but HELP ME!

Helen S.

by SuckerPunch on 3/25/2011 7:24:00 PM

Go yoga! you should post more workouts about yoga!

by RaeRae500 on 3/25/2011 6:53:37 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
how not to be so shy around ppl, and that im not so bad

Helen S.

by SuckerPunch on 3/25/2011 6:49:17 PM

Need to shed a few pounds? Create an online club or blog to keep you motivated to work out. You can share your experiences with other people who are trying to get healthy.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

Sex on TV leads to teen pregnancy

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.