7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

9 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

10 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Get energized with yoga!

Tara Stiles, yoga instructor and owner of Strala Yoga, created a fresh workout for GL.

If you girls have Netflix there's a 1 hour-ish yoga session called Crunch Candlelit Yoga for Instant Watch and it's awesome Brittany G.

by CursaLeStrange on 3/26/2011 12:33:25 PM

MOD i think i need to lose weight.. i am around 5'6'' and a little under 170 lbs i lost almost 20 lbs from the beginning of the year. do you think i am reallly over weight? and what can i do to ose more weight?? thanks

Hey girlie! Only youe doctor can tell you if you are overweight, but if you are interested in shedding pounds -- the healthy way -- I suggest increasing your fruits and veggies, decreasing all unhealthy items, drinking plenty of water and exercising. If you would like to go on a diet, you should always talk to your doctor frist regarding the best way to go Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by sparksfly13 on 3/26/2011 9:38:47 AM

Yay I <3 Yoga I had it at school,you should post more workouts about yoga!

by kitty621 on 3/26/2011 1:29:25 AM

Hey guys im new to GL and wanna meet some new people. Stop by my profile! Smile

by SuckerPunch on 3/26/2011 1:01:22 AM

Ok so my best guy friend, Drew I've know him for about 8 years now. Were good friends then this year ( I'm 14 and in 8th grade,so is he.) Then we started talking and I always though we were "just friends" but then he would text and IM me like 24/7 everyday it was annoying but sweet. Finally, he said he liked and I started to like him too so I told him. He gives me hugs everyday in school (we don't have any classes together.) So it so sweet and he kissed me once but even recently broke up with his gf and everyone says that its because he likes me that much. But now he stopped talking to me, he walks past me in the hallways and doesn't even say Hi. The worst part is that I like him more than ever and I know he still likes me. Then I go on facebook and he has another girlfriend all of the sudden. I'm so confused I didn't even see this my friend told me to go look. I text him and he won't answer. What does this mean? Help Frown

Hey girlie, your best bet is to confront him face-to-face. If he won't give you a straight answer then you should focus on moving on, because stressing over him is not worth it

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by princess24 on 3/25/2011 8:48:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i need help to make a guy notice me, i figure no guy would like a shy quiet gothic person but HELP ME!

Helen S.

by SuckerPunch on 3/25/2011 7:24:00 PM

Go yoga! you should post more workouts about yoga!

by RaeRae500 on 3/25/2011 6:53:37 PM

how not to be so shy around ppl, and that im not so bad

Helen S.

by SuckerPunch on 3/25/2011 6:49:17 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

I should weigh myself frequently so I can manage my diet accordingly.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!