12 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

15 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

16 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

I can't hold it!

I wet myself in school twice a year, usually. It's really embarrassing…

where do you type in advice

by MTC 415 on 3/7/2013 10:46:08 PM

This helped alot!!! Thx

by erinh11099 on 7/5/2011 9:05:54 AM

Hey, don't be embaressed sweets! Same thing used to happen in second, third, and fourth. The girls made fun of me but you know, you can't control it. It's totally regular, and I'm happy it's over with but I know you can survive it. It's hard but just think "I can't control it, so don't even worry." just make sure to bring an extra pair of undies to school in a purse or back pack! xoxo

by queenra on 4/5/2011 8:21:10 PM

i got up to 50 seconds!!! Bladder of Iron hahaha

by allihanna on 4/3/2011 9:10:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
I have pubic hair and I'm 12.I can't wear bikini bottoms because then it'll show.All my friends say to shave but my sister says don't until I'm older cuz then it'll irritate the skin!! Please right back and tell me wat to do!! HELP!!!!!!!!

Hey girl, shaving will irritate your skin no matter when you do it — that's why it's so important you use shaving cream while doing it and lotion after (at least for legs so they don't get too dry). Remember, you're totally normal; everyone gets that pubic hair in time so don't sweat it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by LaughOutLove918 on 3/31/2011 8:32:58 PM

Hey girl,

I am sorry your friend is treating you this way. I would try talking to her and explaining to her the way that she is treating you is hurting your feelings. Also, explain that you value her friendship and don't want the friendship to be affected by negative gossip. Stay strong chica!

danielle D.

MOD MOD MOD!
I went to the cinema last week to watch a film with my friends. We watched Chalet Girl. It was awesome! After, we went shopping until 5:00. I walked back home and had dinner....
The next day, I had to go to school. At lunchtime, one of my friends said that someone said things about me, and they were horrible! She never even told me about it. What is wrong with her? She was never like this before...

danielle D.

by chocochick2011 on 3/31/2011 12:11:29 PM

MOD me and my boyfriend have been dating for 4 weeks, were both juniors in high school, and its both of ours first ever relationships...ever. hes really quiet when hes not with his friends. we were out at dinner and i saw family friends and we talked and i tried to incorporate him in, but he just would'nt talk. hes not shy. and it seems like i have to make all the moves. he and kiss me and all but sometimes he acts like im not there.

Hey laffygal, I think you definitely should talk to him about it, tell him how you feel, make sure he is still into the relationship, if he is tell him you want to see him put more effort into it

Paige T.
Becca G.

by laffygal00 on 3/27/2011 9:56:17 PM

I'm the same way I visited my Doctor and she said to do the same thing and to keep the blatter empty so theres no chance of anything coming out.

by audie_mae10 on 3/27/2011 3:30:00 PM

They work and are awesome!

I dont have a very weak bladder but I think its weaker than some people so I do these exercises. They are called

KEGEL Exercises

and if you go to WIKIPEDIA they explain when they are and why we should do them. From what I know they give you more control with the bladder, and help when you give birth and even when you become sexually active, but its the peeing part is why most people do them. I sometimes do the reps when I am in school sitting at my desk, no one knows and you can do them anytime.

by luckykel on 3/27/2011 2:26:11 PM

MOD mod MOD
how much should an average 11.5 year old weigh? im 135 and am jiggly all over!! help me please. thanx!!!

hey girlie,

Check out this helpful article on healthy weight:

Ruth S.