10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

12 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Create a fun circuit to do at home

Pop on some upbeat music and get ready to have a blast while you torch calories!

MOD MOD MOD MOD THANKS SO MUCH?!!!!!! Also, one more thing, I know, sry, but I really want to get into a bikini this year and I have some flub on my stomch , Can you please tell me some good excersices to get a flat belly??? THanks!! XOZXOXOXOXOXOX

Hey girly! Check out these exercises! Smile

Becca G.

by lollipop12 on 3/27/2011 5:26:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD Im sy to keep bothering you, but, none of my neigbors have little kids!!! So, do you think I should just hang them up around town (It has about 4,000 people in it) ??

Hey girly! If your parents give you permish, then you could hang them up at the grocery store, the library and other places. Also, you could offer to do other things for your neighbors to earn some dough.

Becca G.

by lollipop12 on 3/27/2011 5:22:43 PM

MODMODMODMOD How do I get the word out about BabySitting and Dog Walking??? Should I make flyers? On the flyers should I put my home phone number??

Hey again chica! I'd go around maybe door to door, to the neighbors that you know. And then, maybe make a flier or letter and put it in everyone's mailbox. I'd put your phone number, since it's just your neighbors. But, make sure to ask  your parents first Smile

Becca G.

by lollipop12 on 3/27/2011 5:18:37 PM

Looking for Advice? Get it here! Nothing to weird, too personal, or too long. I'll give you an answer chock full of info. Post on my profile, and I'll answer on yours unless upon request.

by peacelovejesus on 3/27/2011 5:14:27 PM

Mod Mod Mod I am saving up for a Apple computer because they work fast and have cool apps for them. I am also saving up for a Justin Bieber Cut out and to redecorate my room. I'm going to need about 4,000 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 What should I do??? I can't get a job, and would love to do this by next year!

Hey girly girl! You could always babysit for some families in your neighborhood. Or, you could walk dogs, or do odd jobs (like weeding and gardening) for your neighbors Smile

Becca G.

by lollipop12 on 3/27/2011 5:04:21 PM

Hey Mod,
So I've decided to start saving for a laptop. Right now I have about $100. The one I want is The Macbook Air, but the cheapest model is $1,000, and I would probably want a larger one or one with more memory, which cost more money. I don't NEED a Mac, but they are my favorite kind of computer. What do you think I should do, save for a long time for the expensive one, or buy a PC, which cost less and I would get sooner, but it's not my favorite kind of computer. Thanks!!

I think you  should save up for the computer you want! That will make it much more worth it! Good luck. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by SparkieGirl :) on 3/27/2011 4:43:22 PM

Love to knit?
Come and joing "The Knitting Club" !!!
If you are an advanced knitter or just a beginer, you are welcome to join Smile

by star111 on 3/27/2011 4:39:21 PM

I am going to try this sumtime

by wuggliesnugglie on 3/27/2011 4:18:15 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!