AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 sweethearts fall in love with a set of Candy Heart pillows by @throwboy: http://t.co/ATEvQ2FqcE

17 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

18 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

COMMENTS

10 ways to prep for your period

Keep Aunt Flo from totally ruining your day—or your favorite outfit—with our top tips.

HAHA! I got mine today and I wasn't prepared at all!

by guitargal18 on 3/29/2011 7:40:47 PM

i havent had my period yet and idk what to expect! i dont know what to bring to school to keep in the drawer in the bathroom either!
if u could answer on my profile that would b better!
thanks sooo much!
<3 tjl

by tjl on 3/29/2011 7:24:32 PM

This advice is wrong. Actually, cold water is best to get blood stains out, not warm or hot.

by supersingershannon on 3/29/2011 7:14:37 PM

Doing situps beforehand help the cramps.

by karenbug88 on 3/29/2011 7:11:51 PM

I'm having mine now and today I asked if I could sit out during gym and she said no I told her it was a personal matter and she said that I sat out yesterday but I was sick! Also it was heavy today!!!! Thanks for understanding teach >Frown

by Randafanna2 on 3/29/2011 6:47:47 PM

im on my right now Frown IT SUCKS

by ellybelle98 on 3/29/2011 6:30:38 PM

I remember i got mine i July and 4 Halloween i dressed up as Flo from the progressive commercials, so my outfit wuz all white well i ruined it about 1 hr. b4 my friends were coming over 2 trick or treat luckily mom saved the day and threw it in the wash just in time 4 me 2 go trick or treating thnx mom!

- Kailee Smile
Luv the haters!

by loveTC247 on 3/29/2011 6:00:31 PM

hey visit my profile. i give advice too! on anything!

by ALR on 3/29/2011 5:54:34 PM

Oh, periods are the worst. My bff was so happy when she got hers though, she said it made her feel 'grown up'. I thought she was lucky she didn't have it.

by imnotarainbow on 3/29/2011 5:23:49 PM

i haven't had mine yet and im in 7th grade! im so nervous to get it! all my friends are always complaining about it.

by mrslautner2016 on 3/29/2011 4:42:36 PM