AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

3 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

5 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

10 ways to prep for your period

Keep Aunt Flo from totally ruining your day—or your favorite outfit—with our top tips.

I hate when I get my period i there anyway to stop the bloating? please help..thanks Smile

Taking midol can decrease the bloating. Also working out a bit can get rid of the water weight you take on during your period. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by rawrhannah10 on 5/8/2011 1:44:15 PM

so all this week i have been reallly crabby and my stomach has been hurting i have been having discharge for a bout a year and a half and i told my mom i needed to bleach my mustache and she said that she could tell my 1st periodw as about to come why is that? thanks so much!

hey girlie,

Your period is probably about to come because you seem to have been having all the symptoms!  Discharge and cramps are signs that you might be getting it soon.  Don't worry--just be prepared! Buy pantiliners, pads, or tampons...and you'll be good to go!
Ruth S.

by init2winit99 on 5/7/2011 9:25:54 PM

Ok so, my period hasn't come for 34 days and I don't know what happened. It's my 3rd cycle and I do dance a lot but I don't know if thats the problem... HELP!

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. ♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Alyssa B.

by LiveLoveDance14 on 5/5/2011 8:32:13 PM

Hi! Ok so I have a bit of a problem! I just got my period and with my luck tomaro is the day my grade is going to an amusement park! I have really bad cramps usually and i dont wanna get sick. Do you know of any meds? Im thinking Ibuprofen but idk

Hey girl, ibuprofen is a good bet but before you take ANYTHING talk to your parents or mom. See what she thinks. Chances are she'll know just what worked for her and her friends and can help you with a custom treatment.

Alyssa B.

by bluvsu on 5/5/2011 7:04:01 PM

mod mod mod
#9 says to try tampons wen u dont hav ur period, but i thought it wuz bad to put a tampon in if u dant hav ur period, so wut does it mean? thx

Hey girl,

It's okay to practice putting in a tampon, just to get comfortable inserting it. Just make sure to take it out immediately after!

danielle D.

danielle D.

by guitargirl7321 on 5/5/2011 5:08:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! I'm eleven (turning twelve in August) and I've had my discharge since September I have a medium amount of pubic hair and my breasts are starting to develop. Lately, I've been experiencing cramps and had to sit out of gymnastics a couple weeks ago because I couldn't run Frown I've been acting really moody lately and have been having cravings for sweet things. Is my Period coming soon? P.S. I keep a stash of pads in my locker just in case it happens at school. Luv, Basia Smile

Hey chica. It definitely sounds like your period is not too far away. Way to be prepared though with the pads in your locker! If you're interested in reading about preparations for your first period, check out Good luck!

kara g.

by soccerfreak78 on 5/5/2011 9:15:32 AM

I have had my discharge since September and I've been told that you are supposed to get your period 6-12 months after you start your discharge. its been 9 months i think my period is coming because i am getting crampy and I've got a lot of pubic hair. Could someone please tell me if they think I'll be gettin Aunt Flo soon?? P.S. I have a stash of a couple pads in my backpack just in case. Smile

by soccerfreak78 on 5/4/2011 5:42:32 PM

i think i mite of gotten my period the other day. cuz i saw 2 red spots it my underwear, but i havent seen anymore in a while

Hey girlie!! The best thing to do in this situation is to just hang tight and keep an eye out for any more signs of blood. If you start feeling crampy, take a bathroom break to check how everything is going down there. Now would be a good time to stock up on pads and tampons so you have some on hand when you need them! Good luck!
Katie B.

by vivalavida22 on 5/3/2011 3:48:14 PM

MOD lets say you had your period for the first time (without a pad on) how long would you have b4 the blood showed through

Hey girly! That's tough to say. It all depends on how much you're flowing, and how heavy your period is. It's always, always better to wear protection though.

Becca G.

by fbvb13 on 5/1/2011 6:03:22 PM

all uz girlzies who havent started your period your so lucky dont rush it trust me once u have it a wont want it! im 11 and got mine the 11th of this month(freekie rite!) during gym it leaked through my leggings and i didnt feel it so i wuz like when did it happen! who saw! good thing it wuz only 3rd period so not to far during skool thank gosh! but im 6th grade too young to dieee!(frum cramps)

by kelsiedf on 4/30/2011 9:17:58 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?