13 MINUTES AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

AN HOUR AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

2 HOURS AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

COMMENTS

Spring clean your friendships

Over time, bad feelings can build up in a friendship just like the pile of clothes collecting on your closet floor…

those girls in the pic look exactly the same!!! is that the same girl with a wig on?!

by Alykat18 on 3/30/2011 9:06:54 PM

Hey Girlies!
Do you love to act? Do you need help with a character that you are working on? Or do you just love to talk with fellow actors? Then the Acting club is the club for you! In this club you can talk about the latest in the industry, your fav actors, and movies, and even ask for help with a character! Join the Acting Club today!

by 789koolme1 on 3/30/2011 7:41:02 PM

Mod, I could really use somebody's advice right now.
So basicly, my two closest friends are drifting away from me. One of them has suddenly become closer with another girl, and every time I try to make plans with my friend, they're usually already together. When we do get a chance to see eachother, we don't have much to talk about and she doesn't always seem happy to see me, or like she's in her own world... The thing is, I don't know if I did anything wrong or she just doesn't want to be friends anymore.
My other friend basicly just befriended another girl and it's sort of the same situation. They hang out every weekend. When she's around, my friend excludes me and ignores me. Like, I'm her best friend when no one better is around.
What should I do? Confront them about these problems? Find new friends? I feel so alone. It's like I have no one anymore.

Hey girlie. It's always hard to feel like you're drifting from your friends. It is a part of life though, and you will get through it. If you feel like your friendship with them is strong enough that you can't lose them, then talk to them about it. If you feel like they're not worthwhile, then make new friends. I'd say do both. You can never have enough friends! And keep your head up chica- you will make so many other amazing friendships throughout your lifetime.
Marly Z.

by spacekitty on 3/30/2011 5:57:17 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!
My Bestfriend and i have been talking for ev. about what part we should play in the School Play, we both said to eachother if i make it and you dont well quit, because we wont do it without eachother. After tryouts we figured out who got in and who didnt. I didnt get in. My friend didnt keep her promise, and now shes in the play and im not, she rubs it in my face, and i get upset over it. She talks about it all the time, im still in Crew though so i do all the other things, but still what should i do??? shes my best friend shes like my sister?

Hey girlie. I know it's hard to get over something like this- especially when your best friend got in and you didn't. But that's totally okay. Let her have her time in the play. Be happy for her. Your time WILL come. Something great will happen for you in the future, so don't get your head down about it.
Marly Z.

by abbygirl12 on 3/30/2011 5:44:38 PM

(continuation)
shes become really self-centered and she only cares about her bf. her bf isnt the problem bcuz hes awesome and we are actually really good friends. shes really needy and always asks me or answers to homework and tests. she copies lots of things of mine. its pissing me off and im sick of it. i dont know whtg to do.

by munchkin112096 on 3/30/2011 2:50:31 PM

thanks for this article, i've been having a lot of friend problems lately, ut this doent totlly clear things up. my best friend since we were 3 is still my best friend (ally), but i just realized i kind of hate her.
shes been putting me down a lot lately and it seems like she uses me sometimes. my other best friend and i have a banter always going, but we never actually are mean to each other. but ally is actually mean to me. she makes fun of me cuz i go to church, she kind of resents that im smart, even though i halp her study. whenever i have something to say, no matter what is is, she just like, "Anna, just dont talk. just stop." it makes me feel awful. I've tried to tell her that i hate it when she does that, but she always says im overreacting and i cant take her seriously. but it doesnt sound like a joke. Marly Z.

by munchkin112096 on 3/30/2011 2:47:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I finally found the PERFECT best friends-they're like,my twins!I missed the first 4 days of school,so I didn't really get to pick my seat-my besties sit together,anyway,going more into the subject,we're a trio!Three really is a company..but sometimes you're a the third wheel...I think my feeling have decreased and we're spending more time together,but it returned today.Talking to them is really hard..help?

Hey girlie! First you need to figure out exactly what's going on with you. It's hard to fix something you can't identify! Also, maybe you should take a break from hanging with them so much. You may want to spend some time with other friends, or even talk to your family some. Once you figure out what's really bothering you take the time to talk to them about it so thing's can be resolved. Hope this helps!

Caitlin F.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 3/30/2011 11:17:55 AM

Looking for Advice? Get it here! Nothing to weird, too personal, or too long. I'll give you an answer chock full of info. Post on my profile, and I'll answer on yours unless upon request.

by peacelovejesus on 3/30/2011 8:14:45 AM

My BFF has gotten very defensive lately. She accidentally called me, so i texted her and, as a joke, said I knew all her secrets now. She got mad at me. Then, I was telling her about a fun amusement park, And she said (kinda yelled) WELL THAT COSTS MONEY. I know she isnt in any financial probs.

by kittypryde676 on 3/29/2011 7:39:16 PM

need help wit life? stuff like
-babysitting
-family
-friends
-moeny
-music
-sports
-guys
-food
-makeup
-nails
plus anything u can think of?! i can solve just about any problem!

by gymbrat on 3/29/2011 6:31:29 PM