3 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

6 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

7 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Dress like Teddy Duncan

A new collection in the Disney D-Signed clothing line at Target is out—and it’s all about Good Luck Charlie.

MOD MOD MOD!!
I just want to thank all the MODS for all the great advice you give!
Keep up the great work!

You're quite welcome!

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by sophlida on 6/21/2011 4:27:03 PM

Cool Smile Those styles look like something I would wear: flirty, feminine and modest Smile Thumbs up!

by angelface117 on 6/4/2011 12:10:00 PM

thanks to all the MODS out there!!!!! you are all so helpful..i kinda wish we had more girls like you in my school. im starting to get sick of drama there! special thanks to ruth s. because she seems to answer most of my questions! thanks girlies, for helping me and all the other gl lovers!!! much appreciated!! keep it up! <3

Aw, thanks girl! That was really sweet.  I'm sure it can be tough out there, but I truly believe that you girls have the strength and intelligence to make wise decisions to live a successful life...especially at this time of your life!  So make smart choices (in every area including school, relationships, how you treat your body), hang in there, and stay strong! Smile
Ruth S.

by runforever on 4/23/2011 10:26:11 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD! i really want to model but my mom wont drive me to any agencies. i've tried everything to convvince her but she says its too far away.all my friends say im really good at it and that i look good in everything. i feel like im the right weight and size to model as well. i dont want to give up on being in magazines, but im not sure how i can prove to photographers that im good enough to be a model. any ideas?

hey girl,

I would definitely suggest talking to your mom and showing her why you are so passionate about it.  You can show her photos and tell her why you believe you would benefit from a modeling career.  The most important step is getting your mom's approval and support, so work on that!  If she sees that you are truly passionate and serious about it, then she will be more willing to help you out Smile
Ruth S.

by runforever on 4/23/2011 10:03:42 PM

Are we really gonna pretend that every teenage girl or young women actually wears a size 14/16??
THE IGNORANCE!
I haven't wore "girl" sizes since i was 11.
JUNIORS RULE! Ruth S.

by hippiegirlsmile on 4/10/2011 12:47:46 AM

this is a cute new collection! i love her clothes on the show, but not really the show itself. lol

by ifreakinloveeyou on 4/3/2011 9:33:42 PM

Same not a big fan of the show... But some of her clothes r pretty cute... i might check them out.

by szipfel on 4/3/2011 4:07:33 PM

I like her outfits but I don't like her

by topchef88 on 4/3/2011 3:47:45 PM

ok im gunna admitt it, i saw a skirt she wore on the show and it was possibly the cutest one ive EVER seen. bad show- good style Smile

by dontbafraid2luv on 4/3/2011 1:43:43 PM

Are you a book worm? Do you wanna see what others think about a book they read at the same time or write a book review and give book advice? How about talking about books you may wanna write! Well check out this new club called BOOK AMAZING! Smile im trying to get as many members as possible so join fast

by allieberry11 on 4/3/2011 1:27:01 PM