Bridget M.

is modding

31 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 sing along to their tunes with @singingmachine's SML385: http://t.co/hROU4ozctW

1 HOURS AGO HELP! I cant get guys to like me because this one guy constantly tries to ruin my rep: http://t.co/LEOUYEYEzr

13 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

COMMENTS

Dress like Teddy Duncan

A new collection in the Disney D-Signed clothing line at Target is out—and it’s all about Good Luck Charlie.

really cute! disney always has a cool line out...Smile

by allieberry11 on 4/2/2011 9:37:23 PM

i love her clothes!Smile

hey ladies! Need advice? Look no further! Come check out Advice Diva! This hot-off-the-presses club answers advice on any subject. Check out my profile comments for more info;)
**ALL JOBS ARE CURRENTLY AVALIBLE**

by sportyshortyxo3 on 4/2/2011 1:33:13 PM

If you are a small/medium in juniors you can probably still wear a large/xl in kids, especially sweaters. So actually this line would work well for smaller built GL readers. Still, it would be nice if the character's age better corresponded to the intended age of the line, but I guess they think younger kids watch Disney Channel more.

by Marleeb on 4/1/2011 5:56:20 PM

I do not think that this clothing is for little girls. It's for sizes 4-16! That is probably 75 percent of GL magazine readers! Super cute!

by toadie101 on 3/31/2011 10:11:42 PM

Join my Club "Sweet Surveys"! There are fun daily surveys for all of you survey lovers! Join now!

by oceanlover69 on 3/31/2011 9:12:32 PM

i love GLC. mia is sooo cute!!! who saw LARP in the Park?

by soccerlover99 on 3/31/2011 7:10:42 PM

I checked it out and its girls sizes only! if this magazine is for girls 10-15 then we are Juniors not little girls. I think they should not make clothes that are for a 16-year old character for 8-year olds! am i right?

by jams123 on 3/31/2011 6:57:57 PM

Yay! i saw this in the target flyer on sunday and i cant wait to go to target and buy some of this stuff! Basically all of the articles r clothes in juniors sizes and all those r big on me unless its a x small which is hard to find. and target stuff is so much cheaper than other places!!! thanks gl for posting this!

by dancer2998 on 3/31/2011 4:25:10 PM

its cute but i dont fit in those sizes anymore...i wish they would post articles with more mature clothing

by cherrynerd24 on 3/31/2011 2:55:42 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Come JOIN the Super Sassy club! Its a club where girls like you can JOIN to just talk about anything! So come JOIN and meet some friends, and spill the dish to your fellow club members!!!

I need a Vice president, I need a treasurer! And I need everything else too!!!! COME JOIN!!!!!!!

by heather99 on 3/31/2011 11:55:35 AM