Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

2 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

4 HOURS AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

COMMENTS

Wanna make $3,000 this summer?

10 things to do right now to land a killer summer gig.

MODMODMOD!
But you forgot about transportation! I live out in the country and can't drive and my mom isn't willing to drive me to something everyday.

hey! do you have any friends with cars who'd be willing to help you out?
Helen S.

by Browniej12 on 4/2/2011 3:31:49 PM

Mod Mod Mod
hi um this summer issue can u guys please have a swimsuit 4 a hour glass thats not a bikini my mom said that im not allowed to wear 1 and can u please not feature justin bieber he not that special

Hey! thanks for the suggestions Smile
Helen S.

by rosieposie421 on 4/2/2011 2:55:10 PM

MOD
I'm 14 and in my town barley anyone gets hires unless they're 16, and I can't babysit, what kind of jobs can i get?

Hey girlie -- what about tutoring?

by gravationgirl on 4/2/2011 12:35:02 PM

hey every1 check out bubblepower129's profile!

by oceanlover69 on 4/2/2011 12:07:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i'm 13 and the only job i've ever done is babysitting. Is there any different jobs that would hire a 13 year old?

Hey girlie! Your best bet is to talk to your friends that are your age -- maybe they have had jobs outside of babysitting that they could suggest to you Smile

by buhrea on 4/2/2011 10:41:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
So i want to dye my hair the color of ariana grande's hair (its like a red velvet cupcake color) so i asked my dad and he said go for it, then i asked my mom and she said heck no. she doesnt want me to have that color hair for graduation and she pretty much said tht i dont have a say in what i look like. i really really want my hair that color but she said it would look really bad... please help me, what can i do to make her AT LEAST consider it?!?!? thanks!

Hey girlie! Try sitting her down and talking to her about why you want to dye your hair and how much it would mean to her if she would let you -- if push comes to shove, ask your dad to help you out, seeing as how he thinks you should go for it Smile

by mymusicmylife0 on 4/2/2011 10:27:14 AM

MOD
Would it be weird to ask a new family that moved in if they need it for me to babysit?(I have Red Cross training)
The boys are 8 and 10 and I don't know if that is a late age for me, only a few years older to be babysitting for.

Hey girlie! It all depends on your age, but -- with your mom joining you -- you should tell them that you are a babysitter and opened for business Smile

by squigglegiggle13 on 4/2/2011 12:28:03 AM

I am 14, what are my chances of getting a job and where?

Hey girlie -- try clothing stores, babysitting, and tutoring Smile

by samablue38 on 4/1/2011 11:34:18 PM

I AM ONLY 12 no job fror me Frown Any ideas comemnt on my profile

by oreolover123 on 4/1/2011 10:25:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD I am only 11 (well, 12 on may 3rd) so what can i do? I am taking a Red Cross bbsitting course, and have some potential clients, but what else? Or, how can i spread the word bout my 'sitting stats?

Hey girlie! You can have your mom and family members tell all their friends about your babysitting status Smile

by soccerlover99 on 4/1/2011 9:32:53 PM