AN HOUR AGO Who needs a night out when you've got 6 @FierceReads to dive into?! http://t.co/Agm9QX1En2

1 HOURS AGO We’re spending our entire weekend reading our FREE copy of #Crewel via @wattpad. No shame. #bookclub http://t.co/d7EI8fySGq

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to look bomb in a beanie: http://t.co/Xtrdpnem4M

COMMENTS

Wanna make $3,000 this summer?

10 things to do right now to land a killer summer gig.

mod mod mod
so it is like 100 degrees where i live! the school dress code doesnt let you wear short shorts, but every grl wears them tho. but like 1/2 of them get a dress cut (u have to wear ur PE shorts) only if the teachers catch u. i wear shorts as short as every1 else, but i have never gotten a dress cut. should i wear shorts and risk getting a dress cut (which isnt a big deal, u dont get in trouble, u just have to change into PE shorts) and not have to be too hot, or wear long shorts and be sorta hot?? like i said, pretty much every girl wears short shorts

Hey girlie! You shouldn't risk it -- simply wear longer shorts because either way, you'll end up in long shorts (i.e. PE shorts).

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by oceanlover69 on 4/1/2011 9:26:06 PM

I am only 12....

by angel1star on 4/1/2011 8:46:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD please help!!!!
How can i get a job this summer, I'm only 12.
Thamx

hey check this out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/03/31/Wanna-make-3000-this-summer.aspx

Helen S.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 4/1/2011 7:20:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im 14 years old & i'd like to start working during the summer. But I've heard that you need a work permit to work and I was wondering if you had any idea where I could get the permit? Thank you !

hey! sorry i don't know, i bet your  parents could help though

Helen S.

by sad_girl on 4/1/2011 6:30:15 PM

What jobs can a 13 year old get? If your going to say babysitting or yardwork or something like that I need to know how to get starting. THANKS!

Hey! check this out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/02/Be-the-safest-sitter.aspx
Helen S.

by bff61 on 4/1/2011 5:39:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So, what job could a ten year old get?

by PrimaOnPointe on 4/1/2011 5:16:25 PM

ugh. I can babysit but I'm 11 soo...I don't think anyone would really trust me with their baby....maybe? All I know is that I am going to HAVE to babysit a LOT this summer. Smile

by LuvYaBunches on 4/1/2011 5:11:47 PM

i might see if my dad will 'hire' me to do like filling and stuff at his office this summer. probably wont get paid much but it could work

by spunkygirl03 on 4/1/2011 5:09:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Im 14, what can i do? Im tring to get a paper route, but im not sure what i could do in the summer...

see if your parents have any chores the'd pay you to do Smile

Helen S.

by aqua_sunflower23 on 4/1/2011 5:04:08 PM

@X-MasBabey97 i feel the same way!!

by sassykitty60 on 4/1/2011 4:47:27 PM