6 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

9 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

10 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

7 fab things about small boobs

Sometimes less is more!

I am 15 and just 32A mate is 32F and the same age as me and she is constantly saying that she wishes she had my flat chest, she complains about sleeping exercise and back pain!!' I was really self conscious about my chest but I've learned to love it and at just 11 there is plenty of time for growth!!!!

by Kbabez98 on 8/7/2013 6:56:43 AM

Don't feel bad at all! I'm a freshman in high school, I'm going to be 15 in 3 months, and I wear a size 34A!

by purplesumrow on 11/24/2012 9:08:06 PM

There's this girl in my class that has HUGE boob and I'm only in 5th grade! She's prob a 34B!

by Gabbyw123 on 5/8/2012 8:48:54 PM

girl its ok when i was 11 thats what size i wear. dont beat yourself up about it!

by Megan328 on 5/6/2012 5:59:06 PM

by Megan328 on 5/6/2012 5:57:03 PM

Gee,I don't think that 30A is that small! I'm 32A, and every other girl in grade 6 at my school is around there too. Don't feel bad.

by Hermionegirl12 on 4/9/2012 8:11:52 AM

30 a is big for an 11 year old like none of the 11 year olds at my school have boobs at all

by Finn on 12/10/2011 1:15:51 AM

4real1 i don't have big boobs or not little boobs there i think normal but some girls have them too BIG!

by alexa2011 on 10/29/2011 12:24:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE do an article about big boobs. I am only 12 and they r my mom's size! this makes me feel really awk. Plz help!!! Frown

Hey babe,

We gotcha covered on all things bigger boobs! Read  this article, this article, and this one that answer questions from real girls in your exact same sitch. (And for a common problem from boobs that grow fast, this article about stretchmarks could also help out.) Otherwise, keep an eye on our "YOUR BOD" boobs section for tips, tricks, and medical advice Smile

Lauren C.

by loveTC247 on 9/15/2011 4:03:09 PM

MODMODMOD I have C cup boobs! All my friends are flat chested, I feel so out of place and awkward! Is it normal?

Hey babe! It's totally normal! Everyone develops at different stages, it's just genetics. It's going to feel weird until they start to develop too. xoxo
Jess W.