10 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

13 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

14 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

The 2011 KCAs are happening TONIGHT

Jack Black, slime and some of today's biggest teen celebs? We're there!

thank u sooo much and i just did. and on the poll, its a tie between forget you and loser like me. both r like my two fave songs. LOL! Smile

by sarahbearkess on 4/3/2011 9:09:40 PM

This Year's was AWESOME!!!!!! I hope they still have Jack Black as a host next Year! Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 4/3/2011 1:10:08 AM

mod mod mod
k so me, my mom, dad, and bro r going to maui on monday. i am sooo excited, but heres the thing: my grandma lives near us, and im afraid i'll miss her! she lives like a mile away so we see her every day!! i know i can call but still thats not the same! also i get sorta homesick!
we are going for exactly a week.
HELP!!! Frown
PSyou already answered, but u said to use skype! gr8 idea, but she doesnt have a computer Frown

Hey girlie,

I know calling won't be the same, but don't worry...a week will go by quickly, and she will be fine!  I'm sure she wants you and your family to have a blast in Maui, so enjoy yourself! Take lots of pictures and you can share stories with her when you get back Smile

Ruth S.

by oceanlover69 on 4/2/2011 10:53:45 PM

mod mod mod
we are going for exactly a week.
HELP!!! Frown

Hey girlie,

Have you and your family heard of Skype?  It's a software application you can download that allows you to make voice calls (and use video) to keep in touch with friends and family...and it's free when both of you are online! I use it often to talk to my friends and family that live far away, and it's a great way to keep in touch.  Check it out and hopefully it'll help you keep in touch with your grandma! Have fun in Maui Smile
Ruth S.

by oceanlover69 on 4/2/2011 10:35:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODM MOD MOD MOD!!! i've been scared. we don't live in the greatest neighborhood aand last night i heard noises so i looked out of my window. i saw these three guys beating up severely another guy. the noises i heard were his cries for mercy. im scared. REALLY scared. and i don't know what to do. please please please help!

Hey girlie,

Please talk to your parents about this! Your safety is important.  Tell your parents what you saw and heard, and always know you can call 911 if you feel that you or someone else is in danger.
Ruth S.

by sarahbearkess on 4/2/2011 9:50:04 PM

watching it right now!

by dancer2998 on 4/2/2011 8:46:31 PM

I am 11 and my mom's having a party tonight. The only other kid's 7 and I don't know what to wear. The party is casual. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

You can always put on a cute, flowery top (it's spring!) with skinny jeans or a casual dress.  Just wear what you feel comfortable in and play it up with some cute accessories!
Ruth S.

by toadie101 on 4/2/2011 8:00:35 PM

I am 11 and my mom's having a disco party tonight. The only other kid is 7 years old. The party is casual. What should I wear?

Hey girlie,

I think I answered your comment already in another post, but just wear something comfortable and play it up with accessories!  You can always wear a casual dress with leggings or a cute top with skinny jeans...Smile Be comfortable and have fun!
Ruth S.

by toadie101 on 4/2/2011 7:59:36 PM

o ya i am totally watching it!!! and i get to watch it at 5 cuz i live in CA! and they film it 5 PM in Los Angeles, so eastern time peeps can watch it at 8. and my TV lets me watch things eastern time so i can watch it at 5!!! XD

by oceanlover69 on 4/2/2011 6:57:11 PM

off course i'll be watching it! i wonder what slime smells like....

by americangirl415 on 4/2/2011 5:51:09 PM