1 HOURS AGO Traveling this #MemorialDayWeekend? Here's how to pack *perfectly* for any weekend getaway! http://t.co/v5vOG0nFbT

1 HOURS AGO RT @Zendaya: I'm sorry yall...I've been on school lockdown...gotta graduate😘

2 HOURS AGO RT @grace_phipps: I'm thinking about changing my Twitter log line to: "it's not that I'm spoiled, it's just that I'm a pretty pretty prince…

COMMENTS

The 2011 KCAs: Did you watch?

Did you get slimed with surprises this past Saturday? The Kids’ Choice Awards 2011 was happening on Nickelodeon—and it was a night of entertainment galore!

Yea! Miley so deserved to win!!!!
Things I don't agree with:
"Baby" by Justin beating "Mine" by Taylor
The Fave Male Singer. I don't Like Any Of Those People.
Miley should have won Best TV Actress
Wizards of Waverly Place should have won Best TV Show

That's My Opinion

by caseysister2001 on 6/7/2011 5:10:49 PM

OH. and Alice in Wonderland should have won for Best Movie. NOT spooty Karate Kid. maybe some people were jealous that they didn't fall down the rabbit hole. =)

by iloveed97 on 5/2/2011 2:38:29 PM

I honestly think Invader Zim should have been a nominee for KCA, even if it's not in production anymore. (hopefully it will be soon, with Operation Head Pigeons 2.0!) but of COURSE Spongebob won. He ALWAYS wins. Spooty Nickelodeon. Where did you go wrong? (with Fanboy and Chum Chum) >.< Also, I think that Richard Horvitz (the voice of Zim) would make an EPIC host. EPIC EPIC EPIC.

by iloveed97 on 5/2/2011 2:36:21 PM

Miley Cyrus beat Emma Watson. Justin Bieber beat Bruno Mars. If this weren't an awards show intended for younger kids, I would be seriously ashamed of society.

by fireflydestruct on 4/18/2011 12:53:17 AM

how did hermione not win. Miley is not a kids star any more, have you seen her new music, she is not wearing thing appropriate for kids

by fairykyta on 4/12/2011 12:25:07 PM

It was disappointing this year. I know why Miley won though. No offense to her but kids think of Hannah Montana and vote for her that way even if they did't watch the movie.

by libby22 on 4/8/2011 9:09:22 PM

Miley Cyrus beat Emma Watson for Best Movie Actress. MILEY CYRUS BEAT EMMA WATSON FOR BEST MOVIE ACTRESS. How did THAT happen?!?! Miley sucks in more ways than one hundred, yet Emma is so friggin' AWESOME! And so was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1!

HARRY POTTER AND EMMA WATSON ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!

by Freakout911 on 4/8/2011 7:15:29 PM

The Vampire Academy should have won best book, not Diary of a Wimpy Kid! I'd recommend Vampire Academy to anyone over the age 11!

by twlighter4ever on 4/8/2011 5:25:31 PM

GOD WHY DIDNT ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER WIN!!!!!!!! BEST MOVIES AND BOOKS IN THE WHOLE WORLD

by borninjune on 4/5/2011 9:55:13 PM

Yeah...I'm a little old for the KCA's...

by skichick95 on 4/5/2011 9:36:26 PM