Bridget M.

is modding

6 MINUTES AGO 6 moments EVERY #directioner has been through: http://t.co/fixxTnhEyX

12 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

15 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

COMMENTS

Find the best hairbrush for your hair type

No more wrestling with your thick mane or battling curls with your brush. Check out this guide to match you with your perfect hairbrush and...

MOD!
I have hair that grows REALLY close to my neck. Every time after I take a shower, a HUGE knot forms right near my scalp, and it hurts like crazy to get it out, even with a wide-tooth comb.. I have tried every product, and even tried combing out my hair in the shower when it's soaking wet. Frown Any tips?
Thanks!!

hey girl,

Try shampoos that work for your hair type...so if you have brittle hair, try one that will help strengthen it..or detangle it.  Sometimes our hair can get really weak and easily tangled from getting too overworked, so be gentle with it!  Also, great hair strength starts with good nutrition, so make sure you're also eating a healthy, balanced diet Smile
Ruth S.

by xlovelovelove13 on 4/16/2011 11:01:55 PM

My hair is so straigt!!! When I brush it it is messy again in like 5 min!!! What can I do???

by cloudriddin'girly on 4/15/2011 11:37:57 PM

My hair is naturally thick, long, and loose waves. I straighten it(dont worry i use a heat protector!). So what kind of brush should i use?

hey girl,

I would suggest the brush for the thick hair, so that it can help your hair dry quicker before you straighten it.  Or you could also give the comb for wavy hair a try too (if you're more concerned about knots).  See which one suits your hair the best!
Ruth S.

by Art Crazy52 on 4/10/2011 12:14:04 AM

Mod mod mod
I was wondering. I have wavy/curlly african ameeican hair.its sholder length and Its in multiplele layers how can I grow that out with cute styles

Hey girl,

here's an article for curly hair :http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/09/tame-curly-hairstyles.aspx

Just make sure to treat your hair well and don't use too many heating tools or put too many chemicals on it!
Ruth S.

by watergal47 on 4/9/2011 10:23:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
helllooo. Smile
i was wondering, how can i blow dry my hair straight? its very layered, if that's a factor. thanks. Smile

Hey girlie! You should check Youtube for videos on how to blow dry you hair straight (I've never straightened my hair using that method, so I'm wouldn't e able to tell you personally) Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by goldenhamsta on 4/9/2011 12:40:47 PM

I <3 my brush cause...
1)The bristles dont break off!
2)It smooths out my hair!
3)Makes my golden-brown locks shine!
4)Works grreat when I want to straighten my wavy tresses!
5)Works when my hair's still wet/damp!
6)My momma gave it to me! Smile
7)It's a paddle brush!
8)Keeps my hair wavy when i want it too!
9)Wasn't insanely expensive!
10)Works smoothly!
TELL ME 10 REASONS Y U LUV YOUR BRUSH!!Smile
~baconlvr711~

by baconlvr711 on 4/8/2011 11:19:46 PM

MOD! I have thick, frizzy, curly, puffy hair.
It's horrible sometimes.
My brush has soft bristles and a few harder ones.
How can I brush my hair without fluffing the curls out, leaving me with a frizzy mess. How can i manage it?
I'd love to be able to wear it down.
Thx!

7. It doesn't hurt your head
8. I get it wet and still works
9. It's a pretty brush a beautiful nut color
10. Someone special gave it to me with lots of love
TELL ME TEN REASONS WHY YOU <3 YOUR BRUSH

by devann8 on 4/8/2011 5:34:43 PM

My hair type doesn't get brought up often, if at all. I'm African American and I have thickish,relaxed, naturally dark brown/red hair that's between my ear and chin in length. Any cute styles, products, what type of brush should I use?

Helen S.

by OMiG! on 4/8/2011 5:26:12 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I have darkish golden blonde and wavy hair. My eyebrows are kind of light, but I want to dye my hair red. All my friends say that it's a bad idea, but I really, really, really want to. Is there something I can do about my eyebrows? Do you know of any other causes that red hair might not look so good? (I have a light skin-tone.)

Bonjour chicky! I think red hair with light eyebrows will be fine, as long as it's not a very dark red color. If you're really unsure though, talk to your hairstylist and see what they recommend. Maybe a strawberry blond color would be the best red for you! There's so many options when it comes to red hair.

Jessica W.