AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of friend are you?

3 HOURS AGO In tonight's #BFW, Cyd+Shelby get into serious time-traveling trouble. Get your first look:

Find the best hairbrush for your hair type

No more wrestling with your thick mane or battling curls with your brush. Check out this guide to match you with your perfect hairbrush and...

I love Girls Life,they help me with SO much!

by MadMaddie911 on 4/5/2011 10:25:16 AM

i have medium long, brown, layered, wavy hair. i straighten it almost everyday. besides a ponytail, bun, or leaving it down, what are some new, cute hairstyles?? thankss(: <3

Bonjour chicky! Check out this page for some awesome new hair-dos!

Jessica W.

by BEACHGIRL#1 on 4/5/2011 9:29:27 AM

I have long, wavy-ish, thick hair what kind of these brushes would you recommend???

Bonjour chicky! I would recommend the styling brush for thick hair. Even if your hair is wavy, you want a tough brush to make sure it style it well.

Jessica W.

by wrockstarz22 on 4/5/2011 1:14:21 AM

Hey i have 3 ?'s…..
1. i have straight/slightly wavy, short/medium, EXTREMELY oily hair. which one is best?
2. i have really bad chapped lips i put on chapstick over 40 times daily (im not joking) if i dont put it on or wake up in the night the crack and bleed. they hurt really bad. i use the only type of chapstick that has ever worked 4 me…carmex…..plz help me!
3. i sit next to the most amazing guy in math class and he asked me 4 my # and i gave it 2 him and we text all the time. also during class we talk about everything and laugh. i like him but i dont know if i should make a move….advice?

Hey girl,

1. I'd try the paddle brush or wide-toothed comb! The paddle brush will prob be best for ya.

2. Ouch! Carmex is one of the best kinds. There's also Vaseline for intense chapped lips (not sure what it's called but it's much more powerful than the usual lip balm) that you could try. Remember to put it on all the time, and try a balm with SPF if you go in any sunlight. If it's still unbearable, don't be afraid to ask your doc! They can recommend a stronger fix.

3. It sounds like he's totally into you. Guys usually don't ask for your number, talk to you all the time, etc. if they don't feel something for ya! Ask if he's want to work on homework or grab a snack after school together, then work from there Smile Good luck!
Lauren C.

by Emerck on 4/4/2011 9:15:46 PM

okay, so i have a weird type of hair. it;s a little longer than shoulder-length, very, very thick, and straight with a tiny little flip inwards at the ends. Okay, so my hair is super thick. I wash my hair every day, which is what i am supposed to do. but i wash it thoroughly and rinse it for at least fifteen minutes in cool water. only on special occasions do i blow dry my hair. the rest of the time i air-dry it. and 2 hours after i get it all dried and straight and perfect, my hair is worse and more oily than before! what can i do about it? it is really annoying and my mom is always on my case for it. is there a special brush, shampoo, or haircut i can get to make it less thick and oily? oh, and i have tried about every shampoo and conditioner in the world to fix this. HELP! PLEASE!

Bonjour chicky! It's actually washing your hair everyday which is causing the oil build-up. Every time you shampoo your hair, you rid it of its natural oils and coats it with unnecessary chemicals. Of course you have to shower everyday, so just make sure you only shampoo your hair every other day to make sure your hair doesn't lose all its valuable oils. Same with conditioner. Use a light conditioner every other day or just apply it to the ends of your hair where it needs it most - make sure you use less very little (about the size of a quarter). Good luck!

Jessica W.

by koolkat21 on 4/4/2011 8:53:17 PM

Finally! I know which brush I can use for my hair!!!! Thx!!!!

by matyprincess on 4/4/2011 8:32:30 PM

hey i have short, wavy/straight, thin, VERY OILY hair…which is best???

by Emerck on 4/4/2011 6:30:42 PM

modmodmodmodmod!!! I have really straight and longish hair. But how can i make my hair wavy or curly?? Ive tried scrunching it and its not the looks that i want, and it goes back to being straight at the end of the day. Also when i use a curling iron, it goes back to being straight again. What can i do to make it wavy or curly?? Thanks

Hi girlie. Try to make sure you don't wash it directly before you use a curling iron. Wait a day because the oil that comes into your hair helps keep the curl in. Also, try using hairspray to secure it in place.
Marly Z.

by monkeyloverdk on 4/4/2011 4:55:01 PM

Thank you SOOOOO Much!!! this helped me soooo much!! you deserve a medal! Smile

by purple_rainbow98 on 4/4/2011 1:25:07 PM

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for putting up this article. Smile

by loveforever21 on 4/4/2011 12:40:21 PM

Add a little edge to your fall style by wearing gloves with open fingers. Cool—and totally cozy.
What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?