10 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

10 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

11 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Find the best hairbrush for your hair type

No more wrestling with your thick mane or battling curls with your brush. Check out this guide to match you with your perfect hairbrush and...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I had been texting this guy for about two weeks and we had been flirting andstuff so I could see us maybe dating in the future then yesterday one of my good friends told me he had been "talking" to another girl I am really hurt and don't know what to do.....

Hey girlie. If he's talking to another girl then you should move on. You are too good for him. You will find someone else who is way better. Good luck.
Marly Z.

by Bballer51 on 4/4/2011 12:34:54 PM

heeey, i use a paddle brush and y hair is long n strait!!!

by soccerlover99 on 4/4/2011 12:13:44 PM

I have short wavy/curly, and thick hair! which I am supposed to take??

by topchef88 on 4/4/2011 10:04:22 AM

mod*mod*mod*mod
how about long thick wavy hair? which one would be the best for me? and what does kinky mean?

Hey girl! I would stick with the same brush for thick hair. That should be the best! Kinky means very very curly. Kind of like spirals. Hope this helps!

Caitlin F.

by ninadasiy on 4/4/2011 10:00:27 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Okay so i have this friend, who now likes me and he told me a few days ago. i did kinda like him but now i dont and he still likes me. i said i wouldnt go out with him because i like this other guy too so then he got all sad. he like kept asking me out and texting me over and over again and it started getting annoying, thats kinda why i stopped liking him. i dont like him anymore, but idk how to tell him, cause then he's gonna get sad, and it might ruin our friendship. please help? thanks Smile

Hey chica! Sitches like this can be tough, but honesty is the best policy. Leading him on will do more harm to your friendship then telling him the truth. Just let him know that you're flattered he's interested in you that way, but you would rather just stay friends. You don't see it working out as a couple, and you don't want that to get in the way of the friendship. Let him know that his consistency with asking may push you away, too. I hope this helps Smile Good luck!

Caitlin F.

by i<3shopping on 4/4/2011 9:53:59 AM

my hair is thick and wavy and to my shoulders. so i guess out of the shower i'll use the wide toothed comb and then the styling brush ? Smile

by ValShmal98 on 4/4/2011 8:57:51 AM

Thanx, but this doesn't really help me. You left off one key, but rare, hair type: MINE! I don't have any single one of those, but rather a combination of thin hair AND curly/kinky/wavy. On different days my hair will be curly, kinky, or wavy, but it is ALWAYS thin. MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Could you hook me up with a brush that treats ALL of these "symptoms"? Thanx for your help and consideration!

by Emerald_Sparkles on 4/4/2011 8:39:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD,
Hi! I have wavy AND thick hair, so which brush am I supposed to use? Thanks!

Hey girlie! I would stick with the brush for thick hair!

Caitlin F.

by izzyrox7198 on 4/4/2011 7:46:38 AM

I have curly hair and I heard somewhere that I was supposed to use paddle brushes (when wet cause there's no brushing my hair when it dries all curly) but I definitely want to try that comb :]

by osbuckigurl on 4/4/2011 7:28:15 AM

i hav long, thin hair, and i use those exact brushes! Smile

FIRST COMMENT! (i think)