2 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

5 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

6 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

5 last-minute ways to lift your grades

Does your report card need a last-minute boost before it goes home to Mom and Dad? Try our best tips ‘n’ tricks to totally stellar grades. ...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi, I have a pretty big issue. It's track and field season...I enjoy running but I don't enjoy track at all. In grade 4 I won the whole thing (blush) then in grade 5 i was the one to beat (blush) unfort I couldn't deal with the stress and threw up during the race (i know..) in grade 6 I hurt my ankle and couldnt do it this year I don't know if I should do it. I kinda want to but dont at the same time. Something in my head though tells me I have, have, HAVE to do it but I don't know what. My parents say they want me to run but I don't actually have to do track. But that feeling is still there. Could it be the fact that my bro's are so athletic? Idk what to do, please help!
Thanks.

Hey, babe. I get that this is a tough choice, but in the end you should do what you feel is best for you. If it's facing your fears and joining the team, or taking a break and just running on your own time- it is totally up to you! Try not to let anyone convince you into doing something you don't  want to do. I see how your brothers being more athletic could make you want to do more, but try to not let that be the reason you get involved in something. You should do things that make you happy because you enjoy doing them! xo

Caroline M.

by crosbygal87 on 5/9/2013 4:27:44 PM

So going to try all my grades are good except science and math science a 79% math.... 72%

by BeautifulBenoit on 5/7/2013 9:47:43 PM

I've been homeschooled my whole life but last November I told my mom I wanted to go to school so she said okay and said we'll plan for me to go to school this fall and then she asked me again in January if I really wanted to go to school and I said no because she doesn't want me to so I just said that because I didn't want to upset her. But I still really want to go to normal school. How can I break it to her... again!

Hey girlie,

I know it can be hard to talk to your mom about serious stuff, but she'll appreciate if you feel comfortable enough to be honest with her! Tell her how you feel, even if you're afraid she'll be upset. She might just be worried about you since it's a big transition! Tell her the reasons you want to go to school, and listen to her reasons about homeschooling, too. I'm sure if you talk about it calmly you can reach an agreement that will make both of you happy!

Meghan D.

by LittleRockstar on 5/3/2013 10:08:49 PM

there is this guy who realy loves me but i dnt love him back
and i dnt know what to do he realy loves me but i dnt and i dnt wanna brake his heart and be a bad person or a heartbreaker but i talked to him but nothing his bestfriend said that he cried for me but i wanna tell em i dnt love am with a nice way plzz help Cry

Hey girlie, let him know that you care about him and want to be friends, but you don't love him like that. Any way that you do it is going to hurt, but letting him down gently is the best way to go.

Lauren T.

by chacha_mochacha12 on 4/29/2013 8:35:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I have a crush and I told him that I really liked him... And then he just started to act all mean and stuff around me I asked my friend to ask him if he hates me and he said yes and I've asked him why and he doesn't wander me! I think I have scared him off. I really want a do over but I don't know what to say Frown

Hey girlie, just give him a break for a little bit. Leave him alone for a couple weeks and try for a fresh start after the situation has fizzled out.

Lauren T.

by adele.forever on 4/29/2013 5:08:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have really bad test anxiety. Even if I study really hard for a test I still end up doing really bad on it. I understand the topics that the tests are on because I do really good on quizzes. How can I do better on my test?

Hey Girl! I am legit the EXACT same way!! Over the years I have practiced really hard to stay cool during a quiz. I'll share with you some of my techniques...

1. Make sure you don't cram everything the night before the quiz.  On the night before you should be spending your time reviewing, not memorizing!

2. Have a good morning before the quiz.  Wake up early to shower if you'd like- it will leave you feeling refreshed.  No matter what EAT A GOOD BREAKFAST.

3. Right before the quiz make sure to take a short walk and tell yourself "I know the material."

4. During the test if your hands get sweaty, or you start to feel shaky be sure to take deep breathes in through your nose and out through your mouth.

5. If you are super anxious and this doesn't work then you should def start going in to talk to your teacher about it. I am sure your teacher will understand and do what they can to make you more comfortable in a test-taking zone.

Just know, YOU CAN DO IT!

Elizabeth K.

by ilove_nerds143 on 4/29/2013 4:08:56 PM

Mod !
I joined a club awhile ago but it does not let you post anything or realyy dpo anything on it.
Whats the problem? ThxSmile

hey! which club?

Helen S.

by Paigepanda11 on 4/27/2013 11:19:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD I made a club about 4 days ago and it said that it would be visible after our MOD team looks at it and now it is gone from my profile . I also sent a request to have a club deleted but it is still on my profile and i can still post on it.

Hey girl, your club may not have been approved.  Make sure you follow all the rules for creating a club and try making it again.  Also, check out this page: "Rules of the road: Get clubbin'."  It tells you who to contact to make sure your club gets deleted.  Hope this helps!

Karin E.

by nadia10 on 4/25/2013 1:16:51 PM

In the hall after school today, it was really crowded as usual. But when I was on my way out to be picked up, I got slammed into the wall 5 times and smacked in the head a couple! I have no idea who did it. But it really hurt and I don't want to be bullied, but since I don't know who did it and whether or not it was on purpose I can't talk to the counselor! What do I do?

by the_girl_in_goal on 4/24/2013 5:25:46 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
my report card is coming in and i think i got bad grades in S.S and science.And she hits me and yells at me if i get bad grades!How do i tell her nicely and not get her made before my report card comes ?

Lynae P.