13 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

16 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

17 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

How can I hide stretch marks?

I’m getting stretch marks on my legs, which is weird because I haven’t really been growing much lately. They are deep and purplish right now...

Ugh, I have them too so wearing a bikini top is kinda embarrassing, but the one I usually wear covers them up pretty well.

by meepala21 on 7/12/2012 7:53:52 PM

since it's the summer I wear these cool girl swim short over my bikini bottom.so no one sees my stretch marks.

by jazzyrock2213 on 7/11/2011 8:47:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Also, could you hide this comment and just show the answer?? Thanks!!

No prob, girlie Smile Try sites like Modcloth.com or Alloy.com!
Lauren C.

by Ej410 on 5/30/2011 8:13:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey! I have these really ugly red stretch marks on my boobs, and now I have two smaller ones on my shoulder, and the same type except white on my hips and high inner thighs. I asked my doctor and he said it was normal, but is there any way I can get rid of them quicker?? Thank you!! ~XOE

Hey girl!! Here's a link that may help you out when it comes to stretch marks: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/04/06/How-can-I-hide-stretch-marks.aspx
Erin G.

by kitkatt23 on 5/9/2011 9:01:35 PM

I have them too. They will fade eventually I promise. Though they will go from a purple color to a white color. Shea butter helps dampen the color. It is found in bath and body works lotions and creams. I prefer to use the creams over the lotions because they are meant to really hydrate the skin and I find that works better for me. Good luck!

by cuteinns on 5/6/2011 7:09:00 PM

I used to have strtch marks on my buttish area, but i put on jahoba oil and vicks and they went awaySmileSmileSmile

by haleyhay3 on 5/5/2011 6:43:06 PM

I play A LOT of sports and I have a ton of bruises, scars, and scrapes. It's so embarassing what are some things I can do?

by Abigail829 on 4/28/2011 7:54:26 PM

ok so i made a big mistake. I cut a heart into my leg. I cant tell my mom or she'll send me to rehab. It was just this once and ive been crying about it for the past 2 days i just dont know how to deal with all this stuff. I dont know who i can trust,and i dont feel bueatiful. Although all my friends tell me im gorgous i can only trust one person. When i told him how i felt he said but you are beautiful. Im afrid im loosing the sparkle in my eyes.

help me i dont wanna be emo

u can comment on my page

by caca35 on 4/24/2011 4:54:16 PM

im only twelve years old an i have streth everywhere. on my thighs hips and around my breast. i hate them beause its emarrasing to hange in shool or go swimming. is ther3e anything i an do tto get rid of them like soon?

by lvillar(: on 4/23/2011 12:21:32 AM

I have stretch marks on my lages and my arms. What can I do to get rid of them?

hey! I've heard cocoa butter works
Helen S.