4 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

5 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

6 HOURS AGO How to get your crush's attention…the *right* way: http://t.co/rsjv4Njfg0 #GuyAdvice

COMMENTS

My parents are missing my birthday

My ‘rents travel a lot for work, but they’ve never missed my b-day…until this year.

Mod, Mod, Mod...
I am turning 15 in January, I want to have a small party, I guess you can call it a party but with just 1 or 2 of my closest friends. But I don't know what to do to make it fun. I also want to go to Red Robin for my birthday but just with my mom, dad, brother, and grandparents. Any ideas? Thank you(:

by alireburt on 12/30/2011 10:31:00 AM

I am so sorry!! My dad and brother are missing my sisters and she is kinda upset too. I think you should talk to your parents about this. I would be mad too, trust me

by happynotsmiling on 4/23/2011 4:07:20 PM

MOD
Hey, so I have been getting really dizzy and loose my balance, so most the time I just end up sitting down where ever I am. And while i'm dizzy I loose my sight, hearing, and my whole head gets numb, and I usually have a head ach for awhile after. It has been happening more and more, like it happens in school and I get dizzy and then i'm on the floor. It freaks every one out, including my mom, but we are very tight on money right now and we can't go out to see a doctor. Any ideas about what may help? Thanks a ton.

Hey girlie. It could be that you aren't eating enough and your blood sugar is low. I've had similar episodes after I workout if I have low blood sugar. Grab something like a candybar or even a bag of chips if you start to feel dizzy. I hope that helps girl.
Marly Z.

by shelly_rocks on 4/13/2011 6:10:07 PM

my dad missed my bday one time, cuz of a trip. but he really does not miss mine, cuz its the day after his. lol

by j4zm09 on 4/12/2011 2:18:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My birthday party was yesterday and I invited eight people and four came 3 out of the 4 that came had a reason they couldnt come, like going out of town, sick, or injury but, my ALL-TIME best friend didnt come for the third year in a row without a good reason and its hurting my feelings alot. her parents are divorced though, but they dont live to far away and i told her our parents could meet in the middle and she still didnt come. She hasn't texted or called when i texted or called her. And when we do see each other after my past 3 birthdays, she gives me about 5 dollar presents (I know it sounds a bit selfish, but I always make sure she gets something really special from me) she got my a 2 inch stuffed panda and a soccer bracelet and I don't even play soccer! What do you think is happening?

Hey girlie -- you need to talk to her about how you've been feeling. It's the only way to sort things out and get to the bottom of the situation.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by sarahismspettyfer on 4/9/2011 12:53:25 PM

My dad's missing my 14th BDay.....

It could be worse, htey could pull a Sixteen Candles on you!!! lol

by Madam Gir on 4/8/2011 12:14:55 PM

for me 13th birthday my dad was coming home from a business trip... and the year before i nearly had to miss my birthday and plan another day for a similar reason...

by lilypod14 on 4/7/2011 3:52:59 PM

I had to go to my brother's pond hockey tournament in the Upper Peninsula in Michigan for my 13th birthday.

by swimmer226 on 4/6/2011 10:45:38 PM

I don't have that problem... My mom has a suuuper flexible job, but my dad is sometimes working (week on week off. But he comes home every night). Buuut my favoritest grandparents (ik ik, not nice to rate fam, but hey?) are allwaayys gone for my bday. They said They would stay and celebrate my 18th bday party with me... They died 2 years ago. I'm 13. Frown Frown Frown Sad huh? Frown

by goldfish123 on 4/6/2011 9:32:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD my bday is coming up like super fast and i love celebrating bdays(anything for that matter) i just have no idea what to do. i'm turning 15 and i dont have any bffs but i got a few friends theyre just all very different people and groups, what do you think i should do??

Hey girl. There's nothing wrong with integrating a bunch of different types of friends. You could do a sleepover or a themed party! Try googling some ideas!
Marly Z.