1 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

2 HOURS AGO How *not* to spazz out on your biffles (even when they deserve it!) http://t.co/P9Zuw063mu

3 HOURS AGO He canceled on her to hit the movies with someone else–what would you do? http://t.co/iquGB2KiUL

COMMENTS

Should I date a player?

I’m trying to keep my distance, but this cutie always seems to catch my eye…

mod mod mod !
ive been talking to this guy taht i think is really and and im starting to like him, and he said taht im really cute, but i dont want to seem stalkerish and like text him all throughout my spring break, how do i deal? because i really dont want to wait for him to text me ?

hey girl,

it's ok to start a casual conversation through text or Facebook, but don't bombard his inbox with messages.  If he keeps the conversation going, then that's cool.  If the conversation kind of dies, then don't keep sending him messages.  Just wait till you see him at school again and catch up then!
Ruth S.

by krissykris on 4/16/2011 9:36:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!
okay so i like this guy names chase, and he is really cute and he thinks i am really cute, and were juss now starting to talk, he is a grade above me, and i really am starting to like him even more than i did, but my friend said she thought he was cute so i dont know if that meant she liked him but i really want to go out with him but i dont want to hurt my friend ?

hey girlie,

if chase asks you out, then it's fine for you guys to hang out.  You can tell your friend how you are feeling about him and check if she feels hurt or anything...if she is a true friend, and she knows that you and chase both like each other, then I think she would want you to be happy!
Ruth S.

by krissykris on 4/16/2011 9:31:29 PM

players r terrible! don't date them!! I dated on once (even if only for 2 days) and b4 he dated me he dated my enemy. But they never talked or anything so i was ok with it. Then he dated me. he broke up with me and said "he wasn't ready" Then he went out with my BEST FREIND!!!! They were always hugging and i told my freind that i wasnt jealous, but i really was... they broke up already, but i still feel betrayed and hurt...

by peetalover14 on 4/13/2011 9:01:46 PM

If he's a player, that means he's probably really hot. So, a really hot guy was into you. Use that to boost your ego and ask out a guy who won't treat you like crap using that confidence gain.

Love,
Cassie

by basketballchick98 on 4/12/2011 6:17:23 PM

my first ever bf was a player! bad idea! thats why i broke up with him! he was moving way to fast!

by j4zm09 on 4/11/2011 1:56:36 PM

why r boys so weird 1 of my friends (lets call her s) was dating p & s is wayyyyyyyy out of his league but he dumped her & my ex-guy would get really clingy but then really far it suckifys WHY R BOYS SO DANG WEIRD I MEAN SERIOUSLY MY old bf would spend more time looking at my boobs then talking 2 me its so retartarded (ILLINOIS MIDDLE SCHOOL TERM)
but i guess thats why hes my x
Toodle-ooh & kisses
Rosie

by rosieposie421 on 4/9/2011 1:33:38 PM

MOD MOD
Okay so one my friends (lets call her C) gave me the number of one her guy friends at a sleepover. He didn't know who I was but still talked to me. Well my C lost interest and left, but I kept on talking to him. I started to feel we were flirting but he is dating my friend C's other friend M. It got late so I said goodbye. But now I want to talk to him again, we had so much in common. 1) He doesn't know who I am 2) would it be weird to try and talk to him again 3) He is dating my friend's friend.

Bonjour chicky! There's no reason you can't keep him as a guy friend. Just see if you can bump into him at school and bring up one of things you talked about as an icebreaker. In time, friend him on facebook and see where things pick up from there.

Jessica W.

by BlueHeart on 4/7/2011 12:06:13 PM

i like this player and i know he likes me two and he does flirt with some peopole but he tells me it doesnt mean anything and he tells me who he likes but he seems like one of the only guys i can trust what should i do find a new best guy friend or just don't let anything go to far?

by madimae<3 on 4/7/2011 9:55:11 AM

ummmm... I just realized in the left side of the page who likes this on facebook, and I saw that guys liked this like they read it. I DO NOT think guys should be reading things girls are saying, I think that this website needs to make it somehow so guys can't read it. thxSmile

Bonjour chicky! You must understand that some guys read our magazine so that they can understand girls better and be better boyfriends/guy friends from it, and is that really such a bad thing? We believe in the equality of both girls and boys, and do not discriminate on who reads our magazine.

Jessica W.

by sparkles!! on 4/7/2011 9:54:09 AM

Everybody knows a cute guy that everyone warns you to stay away from.. But you can't keep your mind (or eyes) off him. Join my club boys-and-bad-boys.. Whether you want to ramble on about how cute he is or get over him, this club is for you!! And I will be right with you helping you, so join today!!

by Goldfish123 on 4/7/2011 1:54:17 AM