AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 get cozy in a pair of @Koolaburra Double Halo short boots: http://t.co/ameL0NklfP

1 HOURS AGO 4 things you never knew gave you bad breath: http://t.co/a2vBzNsPFj

2 HOURS AGO Stahppp! How cute is this little babe's costume!? http://t.co/B0hgb0Q0pv

COMMENTS

Dig in to a potluck picnic in the park

We’re kicking off the first burst of warm weather with blankets, baskets and our besties!

Me and my friends tried the potluck picnic at lunch! and it was really fun. It was really funny because that was the first time I sat with that specific group of people (but I already knew them from class) and I wanted to sit with them that day because I thought the idea was really good when my friend told me about it. We did this like 3x and made it a friday picnic potluck tradition every friday until a school administrator made us get off the grass XD. So yeahhh, I think everyone should try this, like my friend said, "Even a small change in your day, can give you a better mood."

by lovey! on 4/21/2011 9:43:47 PM

I am always SO hungry and I can never stop eating!! and I'm gaining so much weight because of it!!! please help!!!!

hey! talk to your doctor about the right diet for you and then stick to it to maintain a healthy weight Smile
Helen S.

by HarryPotterFanClub on 4/8/2011 4:17:48 PM

MODMOD
i have this party coming up and i know my crush is going to be there.i don't want to look like an idiot in front of him what should i do and wear????
Help plz!!!!!!!

Helen S.

by 1204sammy on 4/8/2011 3:45:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD THIS IS REALLY URGENT!!!!
I am talking to my friend right now and she has told me that she thinks she has anerexia and that she never eats breakfast lunch and the only reason she eats dinner is so her parents don't find out and after she tries to make herself throw up..what do I do???? Is there a number i can suggest her? I'm freaking out....

Hey girl, wow! First thing first, you need to tell an adult. Talk to your mom. See about telling her parents — this is a big deal. Reach out to her and encourage her to talk to a guidance counselor. She can also call 1-800-931-2237, the National Eating Disorders Association's immediate help hotline.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by rlitke13 on 4/7/2011 11:35:51 PM

i've got a friend that seems to be going down the wrong path these days. she just turned 14 and right before that she forged her grandmas signature on a note to her teacher and stole her moms car to go to the movies. she hangs out with the uhh...more promiscuous girls in our school. She also complains. For example she just got the older version of a phone (it has a touch screen and full keyboard) and complained about how she couldn't get the newer version. I've known her since kindergarten and i feel like i need to do something. But i don't know what! Is there anything i can do? thanks!
sorry its so long :/

Hey girl, wow, it sounds like the way your friend is acting is definitely a cause for alarm. I think it's important you have a heart-to-heart with her about this first. Tell her you're worried she's changing. If she just shrugs it off and continues doing things like that, then talk to your mother. It may be a good idea to give her parents a heads-up before she does anything too crazy. But before that, you really need to talk to her.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by princess6066 on 4/7/2011 9:33:23 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Okay soo, I really like this boy and he likes me too but just a teency weency bit. My bff keeps on giving him "hints" WITHOUT telling me and I know boys hate that!! But still, maybe it'll work but umm today I tried to flirt with him by saying "oh my gosh, are you a lefty? That's reAlly cool" and strike up a convo but he just rolled his eyes and said yaaa... what the heck!?!? So I mean i still like him.. and well I always catch him accidently staring at me and its not a weird stare, its a.. I think ur cuutteeee kind of stare.. But i cant face my fears and talk to him! What should i say!?!?

Hey girl, just be natural. I think it helps if you toss out the notion he likes you and just be yourself. See what happens and let him say it. And don't feel bad about what you tried today: it was a great start! Don't be afraid to pick up on little details and strike up a convo.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by mayaboo1998 on 4/7/2011 9:21:06 PM

Hello! I'm Delaney a.k.a. DrummerChick513. If you need advice I'm your girl! I give GREAT advice on anything you need advice on, weather it's guys, fashion, friends, school, family, makeup, health, fun stuff to do, ANYTHING! Also: Check out my Club! Rocker Chicks, it's a great club for girls who ROCK!

by DrummerChick513 on 4/7/2011 8:32:57 PM

visit my profile =) i give advice too!!

by ALR on 4/7/2011 4:25:07 PM