1 HOURS AGO Got #MemorialDay plans? Be the belle of the BBQ with these sweet outfit ideas: http://t.co/E3G17Tvl1g pic.twitter.com/6omsJqJAl8

2 HOURS AGO Hey #swifties, have you heard this crazy @taylorswift13 news?!?! http://t.co/PVQW7hnVLG pic.twitter.com/E54EXn1KIy

2 HOURS AGO These five summer camps are seriously a dream come true: http://t.co/940HW2Ho40 pic.twitter.com/geMkiuoMJA

COMMENTS

Her Other Home - An original story

Hey babes! Here’s a special story written by GL reader Alexxa V. We think this tale is perfect for today. Happy Mother’s Day! Tell us what ya...

Wow that was amazing you should really take a creative writing class!

by cuppycakes1056 on 8/18/2011 11:31:21 AM

Intriguing. This could make a good opening for a novel.

by peaches and raspberries on 5/24/2011 7:40:29 PM

Aww! I started crying! BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

by stylediva on 5/23/2011 9:55:49 PM

It was good, but I wish you had given her a name. It would've sounded smoother if you didn't keep saying "she" and "her" all the time. But I did like the story.

by fudgemonkey on 5/22/2011 8:41:35 PM

hahaha i checked it a lil late but still im BEAMING right now! im so happy, this made my day(:

by DanceFreak99 on 5/16/2011 7:28:05 PM

OMG IT GOT POSTED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK U GIRLIES SO MUCH for the compliments! i write a few stories for fun, not for a serious career, but i really put my heart into this little one. THANK U GL for putting it up! Laughing

by DanceFreak99 on 5/16/2011 7:27:22 PM

This was really good!!! Smile

by autumnskye on 5/9/2011 6:22:12 PM

This made my heart beat fast or maybe slower.
I gasped in awe though.
You got me hooked with the first sentence, and never unhooked.
Keep writing.

by i_luv_devin on 5/9/2011 3:11:38 AM

Nice story<3

by FloridaGirl:) on 5/8/2011 8:16:33 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/8/2011 4:58:53 PM