Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

12 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

13 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

I'm always annoyed

Lately, things that never bothered me before are totally getting on my nerves, like the music my ‘rents play in the car.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i need some help like legit
i get soooooooooooooooooo annoyed sooooooooo easily if music i dont like is to loud bikers on the road red lights other people near me school eating in a crowded place a place with lots of talking even my own house and family are annoying me i sound mental or OCD or something i think im mental and stupid my friends call me like never because they think itll annoy me if they call i feel so bad yet i cant help not being annoyed about everything to have have a brain disease or something? im so confused why am i always annoyed?

Hey girlie,

I don't really know what to tell you.  It could be a variety of different things.  Your best bet is probably to have a chat with your mom and dad, or if that doesn't work, try out going to a therapist so you can let it all out and see if they have any idea why things set you off so easily.
Jordan S.

by llamaglitz on 4/23/2012 4:31:26 PM

It's called mood swings and growing up, chica! Write in a journal, read a book, take a bubble bath, or do whatever else makes you relax and chill out.

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/23/2011 5:48:16 PM

MODMODMOD
there is this girl in my class who is 11 just like me, she swears and is very mean to people. Like me, and all my friends. She is really starting to get on my nerves... what should i do?

Hey girlie, ignore it. She's being mean to get a reaction out of you and if she doesn't get one then she'll probably leave you alone.
Lauren T.

by rexylover on 7/28/2011 7:33:18 PM

I know exactly how you feel><

by pandaloverice^^ on 6/15/2011 12:45:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Lately I've been having some friend issues...I have one really really close friend who's like a sister to me...when she's not around her other friends or guy friends. She always loves me when it's just me and her, but as soon as one of her guy friends or more "popular" friends enters the picture, it's like im an old sock. I've told her i feel like her 2nd friend, but all she said was "no matter what we'll always be BFF's". She didn't seem to address the actual problem. I really like having her as a friend, and I don't want to lose her, but what do I do? I've tried talking to her, and giving her space when she's with her guy/other friends...help!!!

Hey girl, I think you need to sit her down and make her talk to you about it. Don't let her shrug it off but tell her that while you don't think she means to, you feel really left out when her other friends are there. In the meantime, I'd suggest trying to befriend her other buds. It'll help incorporate you in the group!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dancer15243 on 6/9/2011 9:06:54 PM

Okay I have a problem.There is this guy at school who likes me.He asked me out and a I said no.He won't let go though.His friends are always complaining about how he always talks about me!I can't get it to stop!One of my friends came up to me the other day, and said he asked her to draw me!I don't like him though!I wasn't mean about it when I said I didn't want to go out with him, but I'm one of many who gets annoyed quickly. So I'm hanging on a thread here. It's freaking me out. And please don't tell me I should talk to him because everyone that knows me at all knows that that is not going to happen. Please help me, because I think I have a stocker on my hands. Frown

by ANorwood99 on 5/2/2011 7:58:46 PM

Mod mod mod:
so my best friend was supposed to spend the night at my house.i had been trying to call her all day to tell her to come over but she never answered. i finally called her house and she said her phone wasnt "working" but she was texting other people. she texted me and said she couldnt come over because of soccer. i was really disappointed and told her that but then she started flipping out! she said she never wanted to come over and she wont for a long time and that she hates hanging out with me. no i will admitt i do have some what of an anger problem and i do get mad at her sometimes for stupid thing & stiff but i always apologize afterwards. i feel terrible but she said some really mean things like she has other friends she can actually have fun with. now im doubting if she still even wants to be my friend, or what i should do or if i even did anything. Please help

Hey girlie -- you should give her some space, and try talking to her at a later time. That way she can cool off and you can have a mature conversation about how you feel about the things she said that day. If things don't go as planned, then maybe you need to take her out of your life altogether, as friends should never hurt one another intentionally.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by sarahbara05 on 4/22/2011 11:42:13 PM

Okay, my friend and i ARE CRUSHING ON THE SAME GUY. I thought becoming friends with one of his friends would kind of put a little more between us. But now people think we are going OUT! And people think we're all "cute" together. Its weird! I made a mess out of this and I don't know what to do. The guy I like knows I like him and he either likes me or my other friend. I want to be friends with my friend and his friend but I don't want to hurt any body and I want people to stop thinking me and the guy I like friend are going out! What should I do!!!!!!!

Hey girlie -- the only thing you can do is tell people, when they ask, that the two of you are just friends and nothing more.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by coolgirl345 on 4/22/2011 9:15:17 PM

I cry all the time. Little things make me cry and it is really irritating. A lot of times at school something happens and I get tears in my eyes. I have broken down and cried once this year. I was doing some research today and I think I might be a Highly Sensitive Child/Person/Teenager. I hate it when I break down at school.What can I do to try to control this?

Hey girl, don't feel bad for being like that: a lot of people are and it's not a disorder. However, when you feel the tears coming, take yourself out of the situation. Shut your eyes, count to ten, clear your mind and think about something else.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by spunkygirl03 on 4/21/2011 8:38:17 PM

Hello! I have a really good friend and she has changed since she started hanging out with the "popular" crowd. I am not against the fact that she is friends with them but she is acting like I'm stupid and is very sarcastic around me! I absolutely hate it! I would like to believe this is because of the fact that her parents are getting a divorce, and it's sad that she is going through that but it doesn't mean she has to act this way! Will you please give ne advice about how to tell her to stop? I don't think she realizes this because I've already told her and sometimes I have to tell her to go away because thats how much she hurts me!!! I don't like telling her this, so please HELP!?!

by latuszeki1 on 4/18/2011 5:48:08 PM