Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

1 HOURS AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr

2 HOURS AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

COMMENTS

My friend picks her nose!

I don’t want people to just my bestie for her bad habit. How can I get her to stop?

Picking your nose is the same as touching all the dirtiest places. If she eats it then there's a serious problem.

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 7/31/2013 7:05:28 AM

Wow that's weird and gross

by Lolz106 on 6/24/2013 10:50:55 PM

I just got my hair cut and my hair dresser took it into his own hands. He cut it about 4 inches shorter than i wanted it. Now my once medium hair that i loved is way above my shoulders and i hate it so much and its making me really upset. Everyone(my parents) think it looks "adorable" but its my opion that matters the most. Im really upset and i cant get any thing like extensions so thats out. I just hate it so much it makes me look like a five year old dork and im so upset:,( What should i do?

Hey girlie,

I'm sure it is better than you think, especially if you are getting a lot of compliments on it! Hairdressers are professionals, so he might have just been doing what he knew would look best on you! The great thing about hair is that it grows back, so try doing some new hairstyles you wouldn't have done with longer hair, and bask in the compliments that everyone's giving you!

Meghan D.

by deckle on 6/13/2013 10:53:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
Ok so today is my birthday and one of my good friend's birthday. She is new this year and I have never had to share my birthday with anyone before.
Now, I'm not one of those people who needs others to make a big deal out of my birthday. But now that she is here, she is making a HUGE deal out of her birthday and almost taking away from mine. Its really hard to describe this to anyone else...but I don't know what to do to stop feeling like this. I feel like it has turned into a competition or something. Any advice on how to stop feeling like this? Thanks!

Hey girlie! It's sort of silly to make a massive deal out of your birthday. It's childish. But I see where you're coming from. I would just try to see it as funny. Go up to her and say "I heard it's your birthday, it's my birthday too!" and see what she says. xx

Hannah M

by hawaiigirl624 on 6/6/2013 3:17:15 PM

MOD MD MOD MOD
I think my family is facing money problems. Yesterday, I was at the bank with my mum. the hole in the wall, and she was getting money out for my brothers birthday that day. she printed off a receipt and I saw a lot of money on it. I asked why, she had told me, more money is spent then comes in so my dad had to put in money from the savings. Then today my mum said to my brother the food cost a fortune. I'm worried. should I be? how can I approach my mum about this? thank you.

Hey girl,

Money can be a tough subject, especially when it concerns your family. It's always a good idea to let your mom know if something is worrying you, and its healthy to get stress off your chest. Just catch her when she has a free moment and let her know you'd love to talk. But just remember, your parents prob have things under control, and its nothing for you to worry about. Take a deep breath- everything will be OK!

Trish M.

by potterjay on 6/3/2013 2:36:26 AM

Eww

by myfatsquirrel on 6/2/2013 12:06:09 AM

DO YOU LOVE BELLA THORNE? THEN JOIN BELLA_THORNE! FIRST PERSON TO JOIN GETS TO BE VICE PRESIDENT 2ND PERSON GETS TO BE TREASURER AND 3RD GETS TO BE SECTARY

by hinatagal on 6/1/2013 10:49:40 AM

MOD
I have a huge problem. My friend is being really mean to everyone lately. I was talking to my friend about it and he got really pissed about it and told her. NOw she is yelling at me and calling me a bad friend and I didn't do anything. All I did was tell the truth. She is sooo self centered and hurts my feelings all the time. Should I tell her to quit it or quit her? And what should I say?

Hey girl! Such a tough situation. I think the best thing to do is sit down and talk directly to her. Be honest about how you've been feeling and hear out her side, too. It usually always works to clear up misunderstandings. Good luck!

xo

Taeler L.

by lizzierox on 6/1/2013 10:00:10 AM

Hahahaha the picture

by Jules1399 on 6/1/2013 9:21:19 AM

Um to all these people thats are saying that "everyone does it" just not in public....... I don't.......I thought most people grew out of that at like age 8 at the most

by Jules1399 on 6/1/2013 9:20:21 AM