Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

8 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

9 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

My friend picks her nose!

I don’t want people to just my bestie for her bad habit. How can I get her to stop?

CLub ANYTHING!!!!!!!(sorry for the spamming, but we need lots more members).

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 5/31/2013 10:01:07 PM

Omg I really can't wait for a new feature article..this picture is so disgusting and I keep scrolling over it! haha..wow I can imagine how gross it would be in person, sorry to whoever wrote this!

by maggie183 on 5/31/2013 9:37:57 PM

I feel bad for the model in the pic...EWW!!!:3p

by pinterest on 5/31/2013 7:21:34 PM

That is is disgusting!!!Kleenex was made for a reason!!!

by pinterest on 5/31/2013 7:20:14 PM

Tissues... they're wonderful things. Haha*
*Laughing at my own humor, not the girl.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 5/31/2013 6:39:48 PM

hi

by snagmonkey on 6/30/2012 1:43:32 PM

mod mod modI dance 6 times a week and I'm entering middle school net year and i honestly don't know how I'm going to keep my homework hangout and dance schedule on track! HELP!!!!

hey! You should get a weekly planner and write out how much time everything will take. That way you can budget your time as you need to. good luck!

Helen S.

by snagmonkey on 6/30/2012 1:40:15 PM

yea just sort of give her hints but nothing mean at all don't say anything that could make them gloomy. a kid does that at my school and i make a face whenever he does... he stopped now.

by devann8 on 10/5/2011 10:43:43 PM

GROSS DONT EVER HOLD HER HAND YOU MIGHT GET A BUGGER ON YOUR HAND, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL HER TO KEEP HER FINGERS OUT OF HER NOSE!!!!!! Tong GROSS

by greekprincess98 on 5/30/2011 12:47:02 PM

I kind of have this friend who is ALWAYS mean to me and talking behind my back. She even calls me swear words along with this girl who bullies me. To make it worse she will get mad at me for no reason at all. I don't want to be friends again but she says she sorry but every time she says that she does it again! I have tried talking to her about it but she just rolled her eyes and said she's not. What should I do?

Dont be this girls friend. Shes obviously not worth your time. Shes not stopping the behavior and shes not goin to any time soon. If you make her miss you by just giving up on the friendship maybe she'll see the error of her ways, but i doubt it. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.