5 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

9 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

10 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

My friend picks her nose!

I don’t want people to just my bestie for her bad habit. How can I get her to stop?

MOD MOD MOD! Please help!! I have two bffs and in the past few months they haven't been inviting me to things they go to, like to each other's house on the weekends or to church bonfires. But then they talk about how much fun they had around me. It's soo frustrating! I also had the biggest piano competition of the year yesterday (I told them about it) and they didn't wish me good luck or ask how it went. I feel like they don't care anymore! I cried last night because I felt so left out, be ause they are meeting up today and didn't care to ask me but talked about it around me. All they do around me now is text and say they are bored. What's up? Are we drifting? What do I do? Thanks Sooooooo much!!!

Hey! check this out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/15/Friendship-growing-pains.aspx

Helen S.

by lucy408 on 4/16/2011 8:38:38 AM

mod mod mod
sometimes me and my friends "compete" to see who will see a movie first. we dont like plan it, it just happens, like a competition. right now, its soul surfer. im seeing it at 11:25 am. also sometimes she brags shes like"ya i saw the movie hanna it was amazing" and acts like shes sooo cool cuz she saw it im like "i really dont wanna see a stupid movie like that" then she thinks im jelous...

Hey chica! This sounds like it may not be the healthiest of friendships if you're competing over who sees a movie first. The best way to get out of this competition is to just not worry about it! If your friend sees that you don't care what movie she saw or when she saw it then she's likely to stop "bragging." I may be a little worried too about the way you seem pretty bothered by her and what she says. I think there is something going on here other than this small competition. I'd suggest talking to your friend about ways to improve your friendship better, that way you aren't annoyed by the little things. Hope this helps Smile

Caitlin F.

by oceanlover69 on 4/13/2011 11:22:04 AM

There's a kid in my class who still picks his nose. Whenever he pokes me, I flinch xD

by GoldenGirl113 on 4/13/2011 8:41:23 AM

Why is this even on here? Who cares if she picks her nose? This is not an important topic

by girlsliferocksss98 on 4/12/2011 8:42:12 PM

some things just have to be done in private, it doesn't matter how close you are just get a room.

by i_luv_devin on 4/12/2011 7:21:43 PM

hi! visit my profile. i give advice too!

by ALR on 4/12/2011 7:17:23 PM

okay really? who cares if she picks her nose? its not a huge deal, just don't judge her for doing something she can't probably control.

by Kristin95 on 4/12/2011 6:40:30 PM

hi! if you need advice on..
-school
-depression
-eating right
-exercise
-workout
-yoga
-sleep
then come to my profile and post a comment/question. there are no judgments and i'll be more than happy to give u gals advice! p.s join the fashion designers club!

by Juli23 on 4/12/2011 6:34:57 PM

YUCKY!!!!!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 4/12/2011 6:34:27 PM

I hav a friend who picks her nose. She wuz hiding in the corner of the bus and wuz picking her nose. It wuz disgusting but i didnt say anythin. She also thinks shes a "ware wolf." it is sooo weird. she told me she ate a wild rabbit. it wuz soo stupid. so evry time she gets on the bus i say how wuz ur rabbit then i laugh. their is a bunch of ppl who believe in tht crap. i just laugh and say r u sure ur not gettin all this from twilight. there r "ware wolfs" and "vampires!"they say if i tell they will get killed by their leaders hahahah.

by mrs.bieber1018 on 4/12/2011 6:15:43 PM