1 HOURS AGO The Little Leaguer who proved that "throwing like a girl" is a good thing: http://t.co/V1FUJoSEJ2

2 HOURS AGO The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week: http://t.co/CNVH9IHWqr

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 win @smsaudio's STREET by 50 on-ear wired sport headphones: http://t.co/ifcIPSGelE

COMMENTS

My friend picks her nose!

I don’t want people to just my bestie for her bad habit. How can I get her to stop?

ewww! that is SO NASTY!! eww! you couldnt like share pencils w/ her or like call someone on her phone when yours is dead or anything...YIKES! bleckk. m sorry to the other comments, but...i don't pick my nose. not everyone does..lol.

by paigedelainey on 4/12/2011 6:06:36 PM

I used to have a bad habit of picking my nose, but I quit when my mom showed me this article about a disease you could get from picking your nose. Like you could be perfectly fine in the morning and be dead by nightfall.

by bookeater20 on 4/12/2011 6:02:01 PM

I think everyone probably picks their nose, it's just one of those things you shouldn't do in public.

by Alle93 on 4/12/2011 5:18:20 PM

WHO CARES? Oh my gosh, like you've never picked your nose. It's not like she changes her tampon in front of everyone.

by healaura on 4/12/2011 1:01:56 PM

These are good choices. But you should judge someone just because they pick their nose.

by toadie101 on 4/12/2011 12:08:40 PM

eeeeew. i knoe a popular guy at school, he picks his nose. hahahaha. i feel bad 4 him sometimes.

by I<3gurrls! on 4/12/2011 10:26:55 AM