2 MINUTES AGO #DIY the cutest centerpieces for your Thanksgiving table: http://t.co/twZiwuHspF

AN HOUR AGO 4 lip balms that taste like Sour Patch Kids & pink Starbursts 🙌 :http://t.co/pxKAT1XPIqq

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

COMMENTS

My friend picks her nose!

I don’t want people to just my bestie for her bad habit. How can I get her to stop?

ewww! that is SO NASTY!! eww! you couldnt like share pencils w/ her or like call someone on her phone when yours is dead or anything...YIKES! bleckk. m sorry to the other comments, but...i don't pick my nose. not everyone does..lol.

by paigedelainey on 4/12/2011 6:06:36 PM

I used to have a bad habit of picking my nose, but I quit when my mom showed me this article about a disease you could get from picking your nose. Like you could be perfectly fine in the morning and be dead by nightfall.

by bookeater20 on 4/12/2011 6:02:01 PM

I think everyone probably picks their nose, it's just one of those things you shouldn't do in public.

by Alle93 on 4/12/2011 5:18:20 PM

WHO CARES? Oh my gosh, like you've never picked your nose. It's not like she changes her tampon in front of everyone.

by healaura on 4/12/2011 1:01:56 PM

These are good choices. But you should judge someone just because they pick their nose.

by toadie101 on 4/12/2011 12:08:40 PM

eeeeew. i knoe a popular guy at school, he picks his nose. hahahaha. i feel bad 4 him sometimes.

by I<3gurrls! on 4/12/2011 10:26:55 AM