12 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

13 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

13 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

3 ways to eat healthier on spring break

It happens to lotsa girls: The bell rings for vacay and your healthy habits go right out the window. Not anymore. We’ve got tricks to keep you on track, no matter how far you’re wandering this vacay.

All of those interested in basketball, check out my club--Basketball!! Thanks!Smile
~Erin~

by daughtry60763 on 4/9/2011 2:02:03 PM

Do you love fashion and want to share your love of fashion with others? Then join Fashion Blogs where we share fashion and beauty tips and tricks, have contests, share sales at our fave stores, share our outfit of the day, and take fun quizzes and polls! Please join today!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 4/9/2011 12:16:55 PM

mod
is it hard to mod girlslife.com when its really late? its 11:27pm here. dont u get tired??

Hey girlie! I'm a night person, so I took on the night shift Smile

by athlete937 on 4/9/2011 12:27:35 AM

MOD
how many bottles of water should i be having daily? i usually do almost one each day but i dont think thats enough

Hey girlie -- you should be drinking eight 8oz. glasses of water a day Smile

by athlete937 on 4/9/2011 12:26:45 AM

MOD
I need some advice. So I have bad anxiety and my mom gives me some medicine for it whenever I freak out, I guess. I have an appt. with a doc this coming Wednesday. I have panic attacks whenever I have to read out loud in my science class. I have a strong feeling we are doing that this coming week and I cant stop dwelling on it. I feel like an idiot and so guilty for worrying about this when there are much, much, MUCH worse problems. Anyway what do you think of this? Any advice? thanks!

Hey girlie -- do you have anyone to talk to about your anxiety, like a therapist? If not, try the school counselor. They should be able to ease your mind and help you to understand your anxiety Smile

by athlete937 on 4/9/2011 12:25:21 AM

Looking for Advice? Stop! I'll give you great advice, chock full of info. Nothing to weird, too personal, or too long. IF YOUR PROFILE ISN't PUBLICLY VISIBLE, I'LL IGNORE YOUR POST UNLESS YOU TELL ME TO POST IT ON MY PROFILE.

by peacelovejesus on 4/8/2011 11:47:12 PM

MOD
I have this friend who's super friendly and rly flirty wit guys. A lot of guys like her cuz she's so flirty how can I be more like her? I don't want them to like like me I just want them to talk to me more like they talk to her. Thanks Smile

Hey girlie -- check out this article on flirting: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx Smile

by love.hannah on 4/8/2011 11:40:54 PM

hey if you need advice visit my profile i give advice on ANYTHING!!!!!! hahah and im on all the time so i will give you an answer within a day =)

by ALR on 4/8/2011 8:36:17 PM

MOD,does is matter how many mod questions you ask?

Nope

by sweetautumnsunshine on 4/8/2011 8:36:15 PM

How can I decrease dark rings under my eyes?

Hey girlie! Try Googling "Dark Under Eye Circles" -- they have an array of things you can do (so long as the circles aren't hereditary, then you can try concealer Smile )

by kendall102697 on 4/8/2011 8:27:20 PM