38 MINUTES AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

1 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Take your sitting job outside

We’ve got 5 fun ways to keep the kids having a blast…and soaking up that fab spring sunshine.

hey if you need advice visit my profile i give advice on ANYTHING!!!!!! hahah and im on all the time so i will give you an answer within a day =)

by ALR on 4/8/2011 7:43:05 PM

I CANNOT STAND people who snore!!! i don't know why?! but it is the most annoying sound ever! when ever my sister snores i have to wake her up or listen to my ipod. and when my dad falls asleep in his chair i have to get up and leave the room. it makes me not want to spend the night at friends houses. IT BUGS THE CRAP OUT OF ME. i try to focus on other things but cant! sometimes i keeps me up all night and i get very cranky and i dont know what to do about this pet peeve?

hey! well it will probably always annoy you unless you just decide not to let it
Helen S.

by wednesday1408 on 4/8/2011 7:05:29 PM

i usually play hopscotch, basketball, or tag with the kids i babysit... o and obstacle courses are great too!

by mrslautner2016 on 4/8/2011 6:45:46 PM

i usually blow bubbles when i babysit younger kids! they love it so much!

Hey girls! Do you love baking? Or are you looking for some great recipes? Then check out my club, Club Cupcake!

by puppylover1152 on 4/8/2011 4:46:18 PM

If the parents give you permish, lemonade stands are great! The kids I babysit loved having a lemonade stand last year, and we stayed out there for about 4 hours selling lemonade and cookies. Smile It was fun for me, too.

by love.softball73 on 4/8/2011 4:22:45 PM

i want to babysit and put up a neighborhood ad in my neighborhood's paper, but there's this girl my age who kinda beat me to it. i really, really, really want to babysit, but don't want to steal her business or anything. how else can i get the word out to people i'm available for babysitting? without doing anything embarassing or obnoxious? thanks!

Hey ask your parents to tell their friends you've started babysitting Smile
Helen S.

by glittergurrl on 4/8/2011 4:02:38 PM

I'm 13 and my mom said I'm to young to babysit even though all my friends are. So when is a good age to babysit?? thanx you!!

by kayleestarlet on 4/8/2011 2:32:01 PM

I want to babysit sooooo bad, but my dad won't let me yet Frown

by topchef88 on 4/8/2011 2:05:55 PM

Hide n Seek
Pick-up game @ a nearby park- soccer, kickball, basketball

by soccerlover99 on 4/8/2011 12:46:26 PM

What do you do to study?

Bump Up Your Babysitting Biz

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!