10 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

11 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

12 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Are you gaga for gadgets?

A recent study found that students experienced withdrawal symptoms when forced to give up the Internet, music, TV and their cell phones.

im hooked, but only because where i live there's nothing to do! everything's far apart so i cant just walk down to the park or anything. you have to drive and have money! im in middle school, and i dont have a job so all i really do for fun is go online, read, and listen to music. i dont hang out with friends much because i dont have a phone or many friends.

by emroxlol on 7/17/2012 5:44:47 AM

Im not! Smile i could go a week without my iPod and phone and computer. Im not rly a t.v. person! i enjoy practicing my music,writing, and hanging out with my friends!!! I dont need my iPod for the games,just the MUSIC! Though of course i could just use a CD....

by ImmaWriter on 12/6/2011 10:02:18 PM

Not really I have to write my music!!!

by libby22 on 8/8/2011 5:32:22 PM

I'm addicted to computer. I hate iPods (im an old-fashioned CD player person) so thats no problem, and my .phone is sorta OCDs-ish

by fudgemonkey on 7/10/2011 9:53:15 PM

mod mod mod I made the last mod comment so u can get backround info i cant join after skool activities because i live in mexico so so u cant join an after skool activity that esy and its also hard to go because mexico ius an insequre lace so do u have more advise? pliss say yes!!!!!!!!

Bummer!  I think the best thing you can do now is talk to an adult, like a parent, teacher, or counselor.  Someone who knows you and knows your school can help you figure out a solution.  Hang in there girl, and keep trying.  Be friendly to the people you do see at school, and maybe you'll find a friend when you least expect it. Smile

Marie H.

by dansu on 5/7/2011 7:28:52 PM

mod mod mod i got a pro blem i only have to friends in the whole school and i had tried to make more but no one really accepts me may b ppl think its btter having little amount but close thatn big amount but not true friendship but my friends are mad at me and wont want to b my friends anymore and now im left alone wat can i do ive tried everything to gt my friends back and to make new ones but nothing works

Hey chica, I'm sorry to hear about the friend troubles, I'm sure that really hurts.  Since I don't know why they're mad, it's hard to say for sure what's best.  If you've tried talking to them and it hasn't worked, maybe just give them a little space.  Hopefully they will cool off and still want to be friends.  As for making new friends, are there any activities outside of school where you could meet people your age?  Some possibilities would be a sports team through a local gym or a church youth group.  If you're still struggling, reach out to an adult you trust, like a parent, teacher, or school counselor, who can help you.  Hang in there.  xoxo

Marie H.

by dansu on 5/7/2011 7:20:23 PM

Unfortunately yes!

by Grace_Girl on 5/7/2011 5:32:19 PM

i totlay am

by dansu on 5/5/2011 7:08:00 PM

mod mod mod
my profile isnt vissible even if i change the privacy it isnt so i cant acces to my clubs please help!

Hey girl, be patient! Once you change your privacy settings, your profile has to be approved be a mod before it becomes public. Just hang in there and it should be soon.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dansu on 5/5/2011 7:02:16 PM

I'm addicted. My phone once was dropped in water and I went 3 or 4 days without it, and I felt so lost... I've had it since 6th grade (I had to walk to school) and I'm in 9th grade now. It's crazy hard to go without it because it throws you so off balance if you've carried it with you everywhere. It's like you lose connection to the world if something were to happen to you and you need it.

by xfobrocksx on 5/3/2011 10:28:48 AM