39 MINUTES AGO This book definitely hits it outta the park! Enter to win a FREE copy of Fast-Pitch Love from @AstraeaPress today: http://t.co/jHVWU9v01z

1 HOURS AGO Srsly, is this No-Shave November or No-Man November? Tell us why you're still single: http://t.co/RLnjoWMtNM

2 HOURS AGO 4 ways to become a pro pet-setter🐶🐱�http://t.co/XB14QGj6r56r5

COMMENTS

Are you gaga for gadgets?

A recent study found that students experienced withdrawal symptoms when forced to give up the Internet, music, TV and their cell phones.

My only gadgets are my computer and cell phone and it's fine.

by kayla9 on 5/2/2011 9:42:00 PM

i can't live without music...whether it comes from my iPod or radio!

by bookworm22 on 4/22/2011 11:41:36 PM

i am addicted lol... facebook cell phone email internet... im gonna try a day without it!!

by fashiongurl on 4/22/2011 8:03:13 PM

We are all gaga for gadgets. Its what we need and what we use to keep in touch with friends, listen to music and learn about life.

What would we do without them?

by luckykel on 4/22/2011 5:52:16 PM

hey girls please join my club fashion,friends and fitness

by quinn1218 on 4/14/2011 7:12:52 PM

hey girls please join my club fashion,friends and fitness

by quinn1218 on 4/14/2011 7:10:53 PM

hey girls please join my club fashion,friends and fitness

by quinn1218 on 4/14/2011 7:10:20 PM

I have the same phone that girl is holding Smile

by Dancer1668 on 4/12/2011 2:30:31 PM

It didn't take a study to tell me that I'm addictited. Smile I love vegging in front of the tv. I'm always on my android. One day my parents are gonna be like "go outside and get some fresh air and exercise." And I'll be like, "what's 'outside???'".

Tomorrow, I vow to not text, surf the internet, or watch tv. Who's with me?

by cocoa123 on 4/12/2011 10:12:44 AM

Please join my new club, Sprouse Twins!!! We will talk everything about cute Dylan and Cole Sprouse, the stars of Suite Life on Deck. Smile

by I<3gurrls! on 4/11/2011 10:51:06 PM