2 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

3 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

4 HOURS AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

COMMENTS

Are you gaga for gadgets?

A recent study found that students experienced withdrawal symptoms when forced to give up the Internet, music, TV and their cell phones.

well..i'm addicted to my cell phone and the internet..they've got me hooked! ahh!! oh well! haha

by Kristin95 on 4/11/2011 6:32:45 PM

i actually dont text that much, but i am on the internet a lot Tong

by Alle93 on 4/11/2011 6:25:11 PM

i'm not addicted to my phone- but i LOVE my ipod!

by artz/craftz on 4/11/2011 6:15:46 PM

im not TOTALLY addicted to my cell phone...i just feel like theres something missing when its taken away...):

by hb27412 on 4/11/2011 6:03:27 PM

Umm well I am like the only person in my grade with out a cell phone and I am okay with that, but my ipod is like my LIFE! I love it...it always puts me in a better mood. I probably would miss the computer but I could live without!

by topchef88 on 4/11/2011 6:02:38 PM

People should not charge to help kids, I can usually find something else to do besides text. Playing cards is always helpful.
Luv ya chicas,
A.L.

by pandagirl12 on 4/11/2011 6:00:44 PM

I hope there's a Internet rahab center around where I live, I know I'd need to go!

by one-shooting-starr on 4/11/2011 5:52:20 PM

i think i can live off the internet, and other types of technology. Hello, that's why there are books, friends, and family

by 1092chocolatelover on 4/11/2011 5:34:16 PM

hi visit my profile. i give advice too! =p

by ALR on 4/11/2011 5:32:12 PM

I could prob live without my computer and maybe my phone (depends on who i'm talking to at the time (; ) but if i don't have my music i would die!!!

by midnightluver96 on 4/11/2011 5:11:20 PM