Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

11 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

12 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

Are you gaga for gadgets?

A recent study found that students experienced withdrawal symptoms when forced to give up the Internet, music, TV and their cell phones.

i have the same phone in the picture! haha Smile

by bublz714 on 4/11/2011 5:06:23 PM

im not sure!! i mean, i can spend hours reading and i only go on the computer for a couple minutes a day, but im addicted to the tv.

by karategirl78 on 4/11/2011 5:04:26 PM

I could do it. Id just read. I defiantly could do it for a day.

by wednesday1408 on 4/11/2011 5:03:01 PM

I LOVE my Ipod and laptop but I'm not addicted. during the summer I usually spend weeks off of the internet just because I either off to places that don't have it or I'm busy. Smile I usually don't even miss it.

by caitlovesoreo96 on 4/11/2011 4:58:33 PM

I mean I guess I sort of am. With my iPod, it's not necessarily the ipod itself, it's the music so that's different. I used to be addicted to my email (when i had one). I got my computer taken away a a couple days ago and I was sooooo bored!! so yeah i guess i am. Smile

by Maeve01 on 4/11/2011 4:47:01 PM

I have that exact same phone in the picture!!!! Laughing

by colibug66 on 4/11/2011 4:42:16 PM

I'm pretty sure I'm hooked. I don't think I'm addicted, but whenever I don't have my phone and stuff, I'm tapping my fingers, sitting tensely, and trying to find other stuff to do.

by Flgirl97 on 4/11/2011 4:34:42 PM

yes im addictedd Smile and thats my phone! hahaa

by MYstar123 on 4/11/2011 4:30:02 PM

Oh I'm TOTALLY addicted to my electronics. If I lost my I-Pod I would just die. And I spend way too much time on the computer. Hopefully my parents don't see this article about this...

by JD711998 on 4/11/2011 4:18:55 PM

I certainly like modern media, but I'd be just fine curling up on the couch and reading a book the whole day.

by peaceluvandhockey on 4/11/2011 4:15:19 PM