4 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

7 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

8 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

My body changed and now my fave swimsuit doesnt fit!

I haven’t gained or lost any weight, and I haven’t grown. What gives?

That JUST happened to me. I had to cancel my plans cuz I didn't have a suit......

by Cra-Z-Brunette on 6/7/2011 1:17:28 AM

eeeeehhhh... Buying a bikini or ANY bathing suit is the most depressing time of my life. I have no boobs, so the tops look REALLY bad on me. I NEED SOME ADVICE!!!! HELP!!

by cerra713 on 5/27/2011 5:28:45 PM

THAT STINKS!!!!FrownFrown

by ladybumblebee on 5/22/2011 2:22:25 PM

How can something "fit fantastically" and "be a li'l bit snug" at the same time?

by Freakout911 on 5/1/2011 2:25:05 PM

Your Mom is totally right your body changed a bit your shape that's what happens when you grow up buy another of that swimsuit that fits ok

by x_GirlyCharmGurl_x on 4/27/2011 10:20:09 AM

hey guys!
i can give you advice on anything:
guys, friends, school, beauty, fashion, jobs, really whatever is on your mind im here to help u!
dont be afraid to ask!
just comment on my profile and ill get back to you. <3
-steph

by fairygirl45 on 4/19/2011 6:22:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
WHAT TEENAGE SWIMWEAR STORES ARE THERE?

Hey girlie,

Stores like Forever 21 and H&M have some swimsuit selections, and stores like Target also have cute finds.  Also, check surf stores at your local mall that may sell swimwear from brands like Roxy or Billabong!  Good luck Smile
Ruth S.

by hscmith on 4/16/2011 9:23:38 PM

Haha the same thing happened to me! At least we get new swimsuits out of it, girl! Smile

by MarieChantalle on 4/16/2011 3:38:48 PM

MOD!!!! this feels very serious to me! Ok well lately ive been feeling very stressed and stuff bc of my family. I feel like hurting myself and I cry every day fearing about this. I cant go to anyone bout this bc anyone I go to will judge me. Why am I feeling this way and what should I do? O btw I try to fight the urge but It just makes these feeling worse! Plz help I'm really scared!

Hey girlie -- please check out this section on tough stuff: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx .

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Iwuzherre! on 4/15/2011 9:50:32 PM

At least you get a new swimsuit!LOL

by Lalainya on 4/14/2011 5:12:38 PM