2 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good: http://t.co/xh0ax2dZEE

3 HOURS AGO Enter Miss Kitty Couture's Style Selfie contest to win an iPad mini and fab fashions!: http://t.co/VLEA1qtyxe

3 HOURS AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm

COMMENTS

Do guys prefer girls in bikinis?

Do guys only like girls in bikinis? My mom won’t let me get one for summer, but I don’t want to blend into the sand! Dave...

okay so i wear bikinis and i love them! its just who you are and what you like that should matter

by Kristin95 on 5/2/2011 5:32:12 PM

i agree with dave!!! good advice!! i <3 bikinis tho!! thats all wear!!!!

by pink and purple girl on 5/2/2011 4:44:35 PM

I absolutely HATE bikinis! They look so weird plus my stomach looks kind of hairy(ew). I look pretty good in a one-piece! Can someone say curves?? If you wear one-pieces it looks better becuase it give your body more shape! YOU ARE FINE GIRL! ROCK WHAT YOU GOT!

by topchef88 on 5/2/2011 4:26:29 PM

I have a nice body and I've worked hard with dieting and workouts to get it that way, so I'm going to be showing it off in my itsy bitsy bikini Smile And I feel super confident so I don't think I should cover up just because guys will give you more attention for showing some skin! If you like the way you look then show it to the world! XOXO

by jesusfreakhrdcore on 5/2/2011 3:56:02 PM

I so agree with Dave! I don't want a guy to like me cuz of my body but cause of what' s on the inside!

by *Sigh* on 5/2/2011 2:46:22 PM

Haha, WWPD is funny!

by pointeprincess on 5/2/2011 2:44:19 PM

This is good advice if you dont want attention. When I wear my bikini I get the most looks, some of them I dont want, when I have worn my one piece its less attention.

So I would listen to your mom if you want or talk to her about letting you wear a bikini. My dad still hates when I wear a bikini since some of the one I have are kind of small but its no worse than what a lot of my friends wear.

by luckykel on 5/2/2011 12:23:57 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/2/2011 8:46:17 AM