AN HOUR AGO Your ultimate fall nail polish guide!: http://t.co/W9trOYYdNl

14 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

15 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

COMMENTS

Do guys prefer girls in bikinis?

Do guys only like girls in bikinis? My mom won’t let me get one for summer, but I don’t want to blend into the sand! Dave...

mod mod mod!!!!
i've had the same question about swim suits forever thats asked above. And i know for a fact guys love bikinis but in all honesty i hate all swim suits. Because eery pretty girl wears a bikini, i never wear a bikini and all guys like the "hot" girls in bikinis so i have absolutely no chance. I'm kinda sad.

Hey girlie, it's not about what you're wearing, it's about how you feel in what you're wearing. If you're rocking a one piece suit and feeling good about yourself, it'll show. I know a lot of guys who tell me the most attractive thing about girls is confidence. It doesn't matter what you're wearing or what you like, if you love it and feel confident, guys will notice you.

Lauren T.

by Icecreamluver on 6/3/2013 6:39:21 PM

I love Dave's answers..he's always right

by maggie183 on 6/3/2013 5:55:09 PM

K no offense but Bill is kind of creepy;)

by puddinface7 on 6/3/2013 4:59:47 PM

Swim suits are revealing enough, a few more inches of fabric really doesn't make a different! Rock what you're comfortable in!

by JuliaE on 6/3/2013 4:46:50 PM

Mod
I really like this guy. He is a year older than me and we are pretty close. The other day I told him that I liked him he told me that he would go out with me but he had a new girlfriend. He just broke up with her and I thought it was to be with me. He still hasn't talked to me since they broke up. I don't have his number and I am afraid we will lose touch becasue he is going to the high school next year, and he told me he was thinking about going to a priate school. Everyone says I should get over him, but I just can't I really like him. What do you think I should do? I feel like is a bad idea to bring it up again. Thanks!

Hey chica! I agree, bad idea to bring it up. If he knows you're interested and that you're there for him, you've done what you can. Just because he broke up with his girlfriend, doesn't mean he wants to date you, unfortunately. If he wants to hang out, he'll make it happen. Have fun this summer, and if it's meant to be it'll be. Hang with your friends and make new crushes. xx

Hannah M

by lizzierox on 6/3/2013 4:40:09 PM

I don't think it matters if one wears a bikini or not. It's not like girls dress JUST for guys. I am really tall, so I have to wear a bikini, because a one piece it too short for my torso, I don't think it a big deal. It also make a difference by the KIND of bikini you wear.

by blueberrywaffles101 on 6/3/2013 3:46:28 PM

Guys don't seem to like me. I'm not popular, not unpopular. I don't wear all the latest fashions but I do wear nice clothes, though not revealing ones. I'm taller than a lot of the guys in my grade. I have a few guy friends, but we don't have romantic feelings toward each other. Why don't guys like me and/or how do I get one to like me? Thanks a bunch

Hey chick! No worries. If guys see you as a friend that's sort of half the battle - it means your cool, friendly, and nice to be around (all building blocks to the boyfriend). If there's no guy you like right now, don't force it, just have a good time. When there is a guy you have a crush on, try to hang out with him. Text him, talk to him, and smile smile smile! When you have fun, people will be attracted to you - all kinds of people (friends, boyfriends, etc.) Just be the awesome girl you are and a boy will notice, I promise. xx

Hannah M

by puella94 on 6/3/2013 3:39:51 PM

wearing a bikini is the exact same thing as walking around in public in your bra and underwear. i have no idea why this is socially acceptable.

by tswiftluver13 on 6/3/2013 2:00:30 PM

Also classy girls wear one pieces the guys that like girls in bikinis are usually pervs and only have one thing on there minds :-(

by redvelvetluv on 6/3/2013 1:56:48 PM

I hontestly do not care what boys like and dont like girls you can look just as hot while wearing a one piece (not a les or bi) but yeah a LOT of models wear one pieces if you feel like showing off some skin just get a one piece with cutout sides

by redvelvetluv on 6/3/2013 12:42:32 PM