AN HOUR AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

AN HOUR AGO So excited for #TheGiver to hit theaters August 15—get a sneak peek + find out how you can win with your review! http://t.co/x9ACeg6yqx

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 sistahs score @soffe Dri Capri in Dazzling Blue Cosmic: http://t.co/Gx25bGgdpx

COMMENTS

Do guys prefer girls in bikinis?

Do guys only like girls in bikinis? My mom won’t let me get one for summer, but I don’t want to blend into the sand! Dave...

If their unthankful jerks, (like most guys,0 they'll probolay only want you if your showing skin. If they are the nice kind, they'll care for you even without it.

by fashionfreak802 on 6/3/2013 12:40:16 PM

It depends on the guy. The jerks only like you for what they see as to where if there's a more conservative guy, he'll care more about what's on the inside

by myfatsquirrel on 6/3/2013 9:37:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So there's this guy I like, and I sit next to him in one of my classes. He also like playfully kicks me, and puts his foot up on my chair super close to my butt or right next to it. Also, when I sit down and I have flats on I always like take my heel out of my shoe for some reason, so my toes are in my shoes but the rest of my foot isn't. Lately whenever I do this, the guy will like gently rub the back of my foot. And he's started to talk to me outside of school and text me more, and include me in his life. Do you think he could like me?

Hey cheerfulcheer, aww yeah I think he's interested. You just need to be sure you're showing interest back. Flirt a little and see what happens. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cheerfulcheer on 6/3/2013 1:04:08 AM

I honestly think think they do prefer girls in bikinis. i mean they're guys, what kind of question is that???

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 6/3/2013 12:17:54 AM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

just leave a message on my profile

by basketballcutie11 on 8/22/2011 7:23:12 AM

if boys dont like u because of what they wear then ther jerks

by nikop4 on 6/30/2011 6:40:14 AM

OMG I LOVE BIKINIS I LOOK GREAT IN THEM

by greekprincess98 on 6/6/2011 5:38:48 PM

Try some of those shorts that you can swim in--not guy's trunks, they're girl's and they are about the same size as a normal pair of shorts. You where them over swim bottoms, and you can wear them with one-pieces and two-pieces. Sorry, I can't remember the name!

by BeCAZOWIFIED on 6/5/2011 2:18:06 PM

Maybe try a tank-ini?
But really, the guys who give you attention when u bear all that skin...they're usually not very nice and not bf material...
a nice guy wouldn't care a whole lot about what you wear Smile

by dina22464 on 6/3/2011 12:32:31 PM

you better talk with your mom about all this bikini stuff! you are a teenager! and if you have a good body you should better!!!! go like right now and buy a pair or even more bikins!

you aren't gonna be pretty and young always

love ya i hope it help!