10 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

11 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

12 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Do guys prefer girls in bikinis?

Do guys only like girls in bikinis? My mom won’t let me get one for summer, but I don’t want to blend into the sand! Dave...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So next week, my grade is having a swim party. I'm in 5th grade, and sometimes stuff in the kid's department doesn't fit. I'm worried that I will have to get a swimsuit from the junior's department. I really don't want to do that because I don't want to look too mature. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

No worries - you're better off finding a suit that fits you well than trying to squeeze into a kid's suit! (That might look even more provocative than shopping in juniors sizes!) Instead of crossing off the juniors dept from the list, look there for a more modest bathing suit. I promise they exist! One piece, tankinis, or even a bikini with a flirty skirt around the bottom and a full-coverage top (that means no triangle bikinis or deep V's) could do the trick. Go to the store with an open mind and grab a few choices to try on. It feels weird to show more skin at first, but it isn't bad - it just takes some getting used to Smile
Lauren C.

by CherryGirl316 on 6/2/2011 8:37:15 PM

@luckykel. haha yeah and nope hes mine. were biffles but if i need your help ill totaly come to you, thanks. lol his friend was like (blank) really likes you he thinks your pretty and wants you to go out with him and (blank) was behind me and hes like dude stop telling everyone lol

by greekprincess98 on 6/2/2011 8:25:36 PM

greekprincess98, it sounds like he was just being flirty with you. If he was dirty he would have asked to see other things and he would want to show other things to. I think guys get like that at times just like we do, but we arent the ones usually saying it, they are. And if its just his abs he wants to show I would take him up on it. Its summer, its time for fun.

by luckykel on 6/2/2011 10:42:31 AM

Need some new tracks to add to your iPod? Check out the Foreign Music Lovers! "Let the world become one through music." -RozeLina Mason

by diaroze on 6/1/2011 8:55:50 PM

by diaroze on 6/1/2011 8:55:44 PM

MOD MOD
ok so this guy that likes me was texting me and as a joke im like the guy from the movie that last song is so cute he has a 6 pack. and then he said when we go to the pool ill show you my abs i i see you in a bikini. But i wasn't mad because i known him since forever, but 4 some reason i was laughing. Do you think he meant it in a dirty way?? i dont think he did though

by greekprincess98 on 5/29/2011 3:25:31 PM

. this isn't funny anymore.

by lazyass on 5/27/2011 8:58:50 AM

ARGHH! is this acctaulllly working???

by lazyass on 5/27/2011 8:57:40 AM

MOD
i need a new bikini, any ideas wear a good shop would be to buy one??

Hey girlie!

My suggestions would be Target, American Eagle, Old Navy and Pac Sun Smile Happy Shopping!

danielle D.

danielle D.

by lazyass on 5/27/2011 8:56:27 AM

No matter what type of swimsuit you choose, make sure you feel completely comfortable in it! Think about if it can handle the diving board, the slide, laps, and serious splash fights. DO NOT GO STRAPLESS! When I was 12 I had a removable strap bathing suit. I did not have the straps on and went to pull myself out of the 4 feet section of the community pool. When doing this my bathing suit came down and my chest was totally exposed. Only a couple of girls saw but I learned my lesson. I never got in the pool with out my straps again.
And when trying to impress the guys, keep it simple, simple, casual, covered. In my many years of experience, guys approach me way more when I am in t-shirts than low-cut dresses.

by BehrendBlues on 5/25/2011 12:51:40 AM