3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

3 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

4 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

My BF won't kiss me!

My boyfriend loves me and I love him, but he won’t kiss me. All he’ll do is hug me. I really want him to kiss me...

MOD MOD MOD!!!How do you become a MOD it seems like a super fun job and can I still give advice without being a MOD

Hey chica, it is a super fun job! Check this out! xx

jess d.

by nia_luvs_makeup on 6/28/2013 3:37:22 AM

Mod mod mod! I am being bothered by something and I cannot stop thinking about it and it is almost making me depressed.... Anyway I have never kissed anyone before. I am in 7th grade going into 8th and I have never had a boyfriend nor do I want one, guys have asked me out before but I don't want a boyfriend..... Anyway my bestfriend that I have had since I was like 3 just had her first kiss with her bf and they did it like 5 times in one night! I'm honestly not jealous. I just realized I need to make a move on. So many people say that "don't rush your life" my grandpa always told me. Life is way to short to wait for things. And I completely agree. I can't wait any longer and I feel like EVERYBODY has had theirs but me! Any advice? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

You're definitely not alone. Plenty of girls go into high school without having had their first kiss just yet. You don't have to have a boyfriend to have a first kiss, but definitely don't rush yourself. It can be tough when it seems like all of your friends have been there and done that. Just focus on you!

xo

Caroline C.

by marylofal16 on 6/24/2013 3:17:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Im dating a shy/awkward guy. We've kinda sorta talked about kissing but it took a lot of work to get that convo out of him. How can i get him to actually kiss me??

Hey girl! Good for you for sticking with him. He's probably just crazy nervous about the whole thing, so you might have to initiate your first kiss. At some point, if you're just watching TV and the show ends, or there's a lull in conversation, just go for it. He'll probably be grateful that you're taking the pressure off him a little bit. xx

Hannah M

by YannaRox on 6/19/2013 10:42:14 AM

My mom has been nearly unbearable the last few weeks! She's completly over reacting about almost everything! I try to be nice but it seems I'm never good enough. If I try to tell her how I feel she thinks I'm making it up and being too sensitive. She was working out and I just got out of a really tough dance team practice and I forgot to get her the water she asked for and she yelled at me, took my phone away, and said that I proved to her that she can't count on me. I'm going into high school and I'v never fit in really well and theres a mother-daugter brunch and the girls said to wear a sundress but I don't have one and I asked my mom if she would buy me one and she started yelling at me about how she's tired of spending money on me. I don't want to look funny in front of the other girls who are all wearing dresses. This is my chance to fit it! How do I handle my mom right now? I don't even know what to do anymore...

Hey! wow I'm sorry that's really tough. I guess you just have to deal with her as best you can, Try to be patient, and find someone you can talk to about her who helps you relieve the stress you're feeling. You just have to keep trying to talk to her until she listens. good luck!

Helen S.

by nutmeg2009 on 6/13/2013 5:27:54 PM

I love the advice the girlslife website gives me but I'm starting to get really annoyed. I ask questions to mods all the time and they give me great advice but if I forget to check for an answer for like a week or two I have tons of trouble finding the article I posted it in. I am so frustrated right now! Is there any way you guys could like make a section JUST for mod questions or an inbox kind of thing. I asked a question like 2 weeks ago about shaving in shaving articles and I've looked everywhere and I just can't find it. My question was: I am tired of shaving and I want to use hair removal cream. I tried asking my mom and she just told me that they don't work. I think everyone's skin is different so it might work for me and I just want to try it. What do I say/do?

Hey! well you could try just posting on profiles of mods, then you'd always know where the comment was. hope that helps! I think you should try the creams and see if they work for you, I mean there's no harm in trying right? good luck!

Helen S.

by nutmeg2009 on 6/13/2013 5:23:04 PM

There's this guy I've liked forever. We're really good friends and I think he knows I like him, and he might even like me back. He's on a two week trip, and tomorrow, I'm leaving for a two week trip. But he said "we have to hang out when I get back" before he left. I won't see him for three weeks! I just... I won't know what to say if we do hang out one on one, because I feel like one of us (at this point) has to say they like the other one for our friendship to move to more. I wouldn't know how to say that.

Hey chica! Sounds like you've got a situation on your hands. Well for starters, don't stress out about not seeing him for three more weeks. Remember, absence makes the heart grow fonder. So just enjoy your trip and know that he'll be around when you come back. Also, if you like a guy and you're starting to suspect he likes you back-Go for it! Just prepare yourself for what might or might not happen. It's either he wants something more or he just wants to remain friends. Don't complicate things! Be confident and know that you're amazing either way!
Jess D.

by Writtenbyme on 6/13/2013 12:36:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
This guy i invited to my prom/really like asked me out to a house party with him next friday. I dont know but there is something telling me not to go but i really want to. Should i go to this house party i will only know him but i suppose i could make friends? :/ Also how should i ask my parents so they can let me go I'm 17 like? And one more q. What could i wear to this house party if i was to go? Smile Thank you xo

Hey girlie. Congrats on the prom date! Okay, so if you're having second doubts you should always listen to your instincts, that's what they are there for. Also, never go to a party alone. If you're going to go to the party bring a girlfriend or two with you to make sure you'll be comfortable and safe. If you decide not to go, then that's okay. If he really likes you then this won't be your only opportunity to hang out with him. Plus, house parties are usually really loud and aren't the best environment for getting to know guys on a personal level anyways. However, if you decide you do want to go, make sure you're honest with your parents and tell them exactly when and where the party is. And if you end up going to the house party, then make sure you're not too dressed up, but not in sweat pants either. I'd say wear a pair of shorts or a skirt with a cute top! Good luck. Be safe and have fun! xx
Jess D.

by Dashdoll on 6/13/2013 6:56:20 AM

this makes sense. To be honest, I don't want my first kiss to be with just anyone. I want to wait a while into the relationship... how do you know if it's "love" or a crush at this age really? thats why I choose to wait for a while still to date.

by hahaha2005 on 6/12/2013 9:02:03 PM

by Emilicious on 6/12/2013 1:54:52 AM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? SOLVE ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 6/12/2013 12:11:21 AM