10 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

13 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

14 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

My BF won't kiss me!

My boyfriend loves me and I love him, but he won’t kiss me. All he’ll do is hug me. I really want him to kiss me...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i have this really good guy friend who is on my swim team. He's really cute and sweet but i don't think i would say that i like him. but the weird part is that all of a sudden i decided that i want to kiss him.... is that bad? and like how would i do that? i've never kissed anyone, ever, but i REALLLY wanna kiss him. Should i? is that bad that i want to kiss him but don't really like him? i just don't know what to think/do! please help me! thanks.

Hey girly! Why do you want to kiss him? You say you don't like them, but you are definitely attracted to him if you want to kiss him. Maybe you want to kiss him to see if there is a spark between you two or to learn how to kiss better. It could be awkward however, to just walk up to him and kiss him or ask him to. If you are friends, maybe it would be ok to talk to him about it and see what he says first.

Amalia E.

by bennylovesyou on 9/14/2011 8:16:24 AM

MOD I have a similar problem to this one. My boyfriend is telling my friends that he wants to kiss me, and we're alone together a lot and there have been a lot of oppourtunites, but he won't. I don't want to make the first move, what should I do?

Hey girly,

He probably is just a little shy and nervous. Try to make him feel more comfortable, by smiling and being relaxed about the whole thing.
Good Luck!

Catie C.

by pnea34 on 6/6/2011 3:45:05 PM

its okay just wait for the time to come,
it comes when it comes. Smile

by hladuke101 on 5/11/2011 7:48:41 PM

Mod Mod Mod Help!every time i try to high light something to print it out my whole surver (i think thats what you call it) concks out and i have to get back in. we use Internet Explorer so could that be the prob?

Hey! possibly. other browsers are better in my opinion. i like google chrome Smile
Helen S.

by Ndadgirl on 5/6/2011 6:05:49 PM

I think thta love can come in all ages but true love is when you get married.

by silverjazz127 on 5/1/2011 5:46:31 PM

First, we are too young to know what love feels like! And if your guy doesnt want to kiss you, maybe hes shy or just thinks you guys are moving too fast. talk about it in person. maybe you should be the one to make a move! (Some guys like that) gOOD LUCKK!

by waggner on 5/1/2011 4:31:46 PM

My crush/friend likes me back and we really want to be together but other people,"friends" are kind of stopping us and we just want to be together and happy but it's hard when people are getting in our way and one of my friends likes me which just happens to be my crush's friend so now my crush is scared to ask me out,because he doesn't want to hurt his friend but he really likes me.I just don't know what to tell my crush to help him understand it's okay and that his friend gave us permission(which he did.Any Advice? =-/

by KayPop on 4/27/2011 10:46:57 PM

mod mod mod mod
Me and my boyfriend (my first boyfriend) have been going out for about a year now. He told me that he wants to kiss me when we were texting a few days ago. But I mean like open mouth kissing not just like a peck. Its not that I'm totally against doing that but I've never done it before and I dont know how. Im scared to say anything so I've been ignoring his texts. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Well first off, you have to decide: do you want to? Try to ignore the fact that you're intimidated or nervous just because you've never done it, and seriously ask yourself: are you ready? Do you want your first kiss to be him? If so, no sweat... just RELAX and read our kissing guide. You'll be just fine babe! <3
Lauren C.

by gleek97 on 4/26/2011 12:25:12 AM

MOD MOD
ok so heres probably a new for you but maybe not but anyway ive been dating this guy for 5 months and we kiss and all but he sometimes rejects my kiss like he tucks his lips in and turns his head we do play with eachother alot so maybe thats what hes doin but still how do i deal with th rejection its embarrassing and its such a turn off

Hey girlie -- talk to him about how it makes you feel and why he does it.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by natalieb92095 on 4/23/2011 12:41:47 AM

My BF wouldn't even hold my hand much less kiss me...
He would only talk to me out side of our cell phones...
I knew he wanted to kiss me, he told me but our school rules don't let us, plus i never saw him outside of school, and his best friend is annoying and would flip if he knew we dated twice (he knew we dated once).After we broke up (b cuz his mom wouldn't let him have a GF, long story) We got back 2gether for like 4 days then i Broke I broke up w\ him b cuz he was embarassed that we got back together...

He was a weenie

<3's
Izzy

(P.S. guys need space it took me 6 yrs. to say "I love you" to my ex BF)
(P.P.S never date a Weenie)

by tatertot.ketchup on 4/20/2011 11:03:04 PM